Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-06-2012, 04:34 PM   #1
Squig'sMumMum
Registered Users
seller
seller

Love Bugs April Chat

Only a week into the new month here...

Hope things are starting to get into a routine for you Michelle, and that you are getting work done! I'm a SAHM, but we're struggling to get into a routine here too. I printed out a spreadsheet on Sunday to help me stay on track, and while it is helping, every day certainly isn't 'perfect'. But at least my house is looking better!!!

We had the girls' well visit today. Squig's 34 lbs, so we are going to have to turn her FFing soon. Hiccup is 10 lbs 11 oz and 23"! Since her initial visit at 5 days old she has grown 2 inches and gained 2 lbs 12 oz She was 5 wks yesterday. Some of the 3 month clothes are already being outgrown in the legs and arms, and it all fits perfectly in the body. I am just shocked by how much bigger than Squig she is. Starting to wonder how much longer her dipes will fit. Everything is rated to 17 lbs, but I don't know... I'm guessing by 3 months we'll need bigger and I'll have to either break out the flats and Flip covers (which I am not big fan of), or crack and buy bigger prefolds and coveralls (I am loving the ease of prefolds).

Advertisement

If there are any typos or grammatical errors I was probably NAK, apologies in advance!
Squig'sMumMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 08:35 PM   #2
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Love Bugs April Chat

Glad to hear things are going well! Leah is growing like a weed too...she was 12lbs 10 oz. and 24 inches at her 2 month apt. yesterday. She is growing out of her clothes too

Hope everyone is doing well!
Old 04-11-2012, 05:26 AM   #3
mms1972
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
We had Lucy's 2 month check yesterday as well...she is 13 lbs 13 oz and 23 inches. .. In the 95%! She is such a chunk! She is growing out of everything too! I'm trying to wait it out another month tho before buying much since summer is coming, but I think i'm going to have to buy some jammies at least!

Sent from my VM670 using DS Forum

Last edited by mms1972; 04-11-2012 at 05:30 AM.
mms1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 11:50 AM   #4
Squig'sMumMum
Registered Users
seller
seller

A friend was shocked today when I told her no when she asked if Hiccup was sleeping through the night yet.
Um... Really? She only wakes up enough to nurse, doesn't bother me, and I don't think it should.

If there are any typos or grammatical errors I was probably NAK, apologies in advance!
Old 05-25-2012, 09:49 AM   #5
Squig'sMumMum
Registered Users
seller
seller

Just going to keep using this thread since it isn't long XD

Hiccup is 12 weeks 1 day and I weighed her on the Wii this morning and she is 15.0 lbs! That is up exactly 2.0 lbs from 13 days ago when I weighed her last. So she has more than doubled her birth weight already. She'll be 3 months next week.
Oh, and I finally had to pull out the 6 month stuff last weekend