Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-06-2012, 04:52 AM   #31
tiredmommyof8
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: February HCG Support & Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon607 View Post
If anybody is out there, I lost 20lbs in 26 days- that was with 2 stalls, so I'm quite happy with my progress! My husband just started his Phase 3 maintenance and has lost 35 lbs!!!!! I'm so proud of him for doing this with me---AND doing soooo well!

I've started a second round with 4lbs lost in 2 days. Not quite as exciting as my big drop the first time around, but I'll take it!!!

Anyone else on the hCG diet right now?
Congratulations! I just started a round this week. Is there someone in particular that needs to start a new thread for April? I need support badly to help me get through this. I have been doing the VLC since Monday and have already dropped 9 pounds. 26 more to go!

Advertisement

Kate~ Now an exhausted Mommy of 9!
ISO/IHA
tiredmommyof8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 02:59 PM   #32
tiredmommyof8
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Came back to add that I ordered Miracle Noodles from an eBay seller and they arrived today. I had leftover grilled London Broil slices and steamed asparagus tossed with the prepared noodles and doused with Braggs' Liquid Aminos, fresh minced garlic, grated ginger, and sprinkled with sliced spring onions for lunch today. They were awesome!!! They tasted similar to a chewy Ramen Noodle. I am going right now to order some more. I'll keep you posted if they hinder my weight loss.

ISO/IHA
Old 04-06-2012, 06:39 PM   #33
chameleon607
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

PMed you Mama!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connriley View Post
Hey ladies

Is there an April thread? Is anyone still doing the diet? I need to order some hcg very fast! I bought from pharmacy escrow in the past but they no longer sell hcg. I don't know what to do or where to get it how. Can someone PM with some help?

I was a part of this group last year, lost around 30lbs!
Old 04-06-2012, 06:41 PM   #34
chameleon607
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiredmommyof8 View Post
Came back to add that I ordered Miracle Noodles from an eBay seller and they arrived today. I had leftover grilled London Broil slices and steamed asparagus tossed with the prepared noodles and doused with Braggs' Liquid Aminos, fresh minced garlic, grated ginger, and sprinkled with sliced spring onions for lunch today. They were awesome!!! They tasted similar to a chewy Ramen Noodle. I am going right now to order some more. I'll keep you posted if they hinder my weight loss.
Please let me know if these affect your losses! These would be wonderful!! I'm looking them up right now!
And congrats on your 9lbs since Monday!
Old 04-06-2012, 07:58 PM   #35
tiffCMR78
Registered Users
seller

Thanks ladies! I actually found some online today from a place my friend ordered. I had no idea she was going to do the diet! Woo hoo! Hopefully it should arrive in two weeks, then I will join you ladies!

And...keep me posted on the miracle noodles. I'd love to know if they hinder as well.
tiffCMR78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 06:24 AM   #36
tiredmommyof8
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

After eating the Miracle Noodles 1 time yesterday I was down a little over 2 pounds this morning! I'll have them again today and report tomorrow. I need to add that because I am still breastfeeding my 16 mo old I am also eating more protein than is normally allowed. After the last round I did I know it is needed for my body in order to feel satisfied and be able to produce enough milk to keep dd happy. So far I am happy with my results.

ISO/IHA
Old 04-07-2012, 11:19 AM   #37
tiredmommyof8
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Here is the link to the eBay seller that I purchased the Miracle Noodles from. I bought the Angel Hair and plan on ordering some of the other shapes asap. Google shirataki or Miracle Noodle recipes. The consensus seems to be there are better with Asian dishes instead of Italian sauces. I ate some for lunch that I prepared last night and let marinade in Bragg's Liquid Aminos, fresh crushed garlic, hot sauce and ginger. I stir fried some very lean marinated pork loin pieces and tossed it on top of the cold noodles and added homemade refrigerator cucumber pickles and it was yummy.

ISO/IHA
Old 04-09-2012, 07:21 AM   #38
tiredmommyof8
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I had a bad day yesterday. I didn't succumb to the temptation of candy but I was feeling so darn food deprived and dizzy from not eating enough. We did a bunch of things around the house and I was so busy I didn't realize the time until way past lunch. I wound up skipping lunch since it was so late. I was too exhausted to make the London Broil I had planned for myself so I ate some of the ham I had made for the kids, a small sweet potato, and a small serving Asian green beans that were cooked in Sesame Oil. I didn't eat that much but I knew my weight would be up because of the starch and oil and sodium in the ham. I was up 13 ounces this morning but I will not beat myself up because I have lost a total of 12.4 pounds in a week. I am only 24 pounds away from my goal. I know what I did was wrong and I have learned from that mistake and will move on.

ISO/IHA
Old 04-10-2012, 04:58 AM   #39
HeatherMac603
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I fell off the wagon a few weeks ago. But I'm restarting, and today is VLCD 1.
Old 04-10-2012, 03:10 PM   #40
chameleon607
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Kate, how was your weigh-in this morning. I'm curious to see if your meal the other day affected you for 1 day, or more than 1.

Heather, GOOD LUCK with your start over!

I'm on day 21 of Round 2. I can't seem to break below 138...grrrr...this is day 4 of being 138 something, but I think AF is coming- hoping that is all that is affecting my little stall. This has been a harder round for me- I've only lost 10lbs in 21 days...BUT that is still 10 lbs in 21 days! I'll take it! This is also a weight that I've reached in between 3 pregnancies (before getting pregnant again), so my body doesn't want to let go. Going to tough it out though!