Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-05-2012, 11:13 PM   #3631
mg5g
Self Ban

My Mood:
Re: I'm a thread killer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahannecloud9 View Post
Thanks for asking, much better now!

Oh my hun, what a rough time! It always seems to be something with us huh? We put Meg in her pen when we leave the house. She's still young and she was crate trained so she enjoyes it. I just can't trust her with the kids toys and not pottying all over the house. Hope you figure something out. I'm sorry hun.

Glad DH got home early. Sometimes momas just need a lending hand!

sweetie!

Well things are going a bit better tonight.
I wanted to mention our dog though - I just wanted to put it out there incase someone else who doesn't know me well reads the thread....
We actually rescue and have fostered several pets. Rehoming is not something I have ever had to do. I HIGHLY doubt we will actually go through with it since I doubt our girl would do well anywhere else, she was badly abused when we rehabed her. She is (was) crate trained but earned the right to be out of the crate several years ago. It is just the too pregnant to deal with life talking

Advertisement

mg5g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 05:27 AM   #3632
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by okiemama View Post
got it fixed about to bombard y'all with photos not if wine yet but other stuff I've been holding on to
Overload us!! I'm really big on pics!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom1mg View Post
Well things are going a bit better tonight.
I wanted to mention our dog though - I just wanted to put it out there incase someone else who doesn't know me well reads the thread....
We actually rescue and have fostered several pets. Rehoming is not something I have ever had to do. I HIGHLY doubt we will actually go through with it since I doubt our girl would do well anywhere else, she was badly abused when we rehabed her. She is (was) crate trained but earned the right to be out of the crate several years ago. It is just the too pregnant to deal with life talking
I know exactly what you mean. I'm happy things are better.
Hey Melissa, could you have Cale send Cayden an email perhaps talking about any hospital stays, sergeries, or tough procedures he has delt with? I wanted him to remember he's not alone.

DH isn't really onboard with it yet. He just doesn't get that it's not a ssimple as a reg persons heartburn. It's the pyloric sphincter. I'm confident this will stop the vomiting, mostlt stop the reflux, and the aspiration that makes the asthma and resp distress flare-ups.
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:36 AM   #3633
okiemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
my lettuce garden

Attachment 100539

Lizzy playing with our little doeling with sarge feverishly watching over them

Attachment 100540

and a double rainbow I caught a while back
Attachment 100541

Last edited by okiemama; 06-07-2012 at 11:40 AM.
okiemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 09:03 AM   #3634
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks Katy! She is a pretty girl! I also wanted to see that rainbow, lol. I saw the lettace garden in the homestead forus, LOVE IT!

Here is my pic diary of the garden's progress, lol.
http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f256/sarahannecloud9/garden%20spring%202012/?start=all
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
Old 04-06-2012, 12:43 PM   #3635
okiemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
my chicken coop dh built it! its about a year old now we love it u can collect the eggs from the outside

Attachment 100561

Attachment 100563

Attachment 100564

Attachment 100560

Last edited by okiemama; 06-07-2012 at 11:40 AM.
okiemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 01:43 PM   #3636
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

That's exactly what I drew up for DH to build. I think we will be able to break ground on it next week. I'm so excited. I appriceate you shareing the pics What a great job! I can't believe I drew out the same plan, haha. It's just such a functional plan. Your DH did an awsome job. I have to show DH the pics now so he can see better, what I was wanting, lol.

Rockin coop and run!

Thanks for the letter Melissa! Cayden just replied. He's actually excited now!
Old 04-06-2012, 01:43 PM   #3637
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

That's exactly what I drew up for DH to build. I think we will be able to break ground on it next week. I'm so excited. I appriceate you shareing the pics What a great job! I can't believe I drew out the same plan, haha. It's just such a functional plan. Your DH did an awsome job. I have to show DH the pics now so he can see better, what I was wanting, lol.

Rockin coop and run!

Old 04-07-2012, 01:20 AM   #3638
mg5g
Self Ban

My Mood:

I'm super tired - it's late so I will come back tomorrow to chat...
BUT
Our little girl tried VERY hard for dual citizenship tonight. As of 17 minutes ago I am 36 weeks. We went across the line for dinner, gas and milk and I started having contractions 4 minutes apart. They lasted for a few hours but once we got back home they fizzled right out. I think she just wanted the best of both worlds No new little American tonight though and she lost her chance - I won't be going across again (I think) until after she is here. The good thing is the place we were shopping at is actually CLOSER to the hospital in Canada then our house so we could have made a dash for home if need be.
Old 04-07-2012, 01:27 AM   #3639
mg5g
Self Ban

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahannecloud9 View Post

Rockin coop and run!

You are welcome! Cale wasn't sure what to write - but as he put in the letter he would be happy to tell Cayden what all he went through - I would guess it is going to be similar in many ways. Cale wanted to talk ALL about ice cream but we weren't sure if Cayden would be allowed to eat it after his surgery so he only mentioned it once. Cale was tonsils and adnoids but to correct a rare fever disorder which actually has nothing to do with either tonsils or adnoids - his was an experimental treatment to kick start an immune response and it WORKED - his recovery involved LOTS of ice cream.

AND -

I LOVE your coop's - our neighbour has something similar and I am so jealous of not having to go in to collect the eggs! We still don't have our chickens - we are waiting until baby is born but our coop is part of a large barn so no outside access for me - I WISH we had that, I really don't like chickens they scare me I volunteered at a rehab place for birds of prey - Eagles, Owls etc and they had chickens as a money maker. They always made me get the eggs and the chickens would chase me and peck at my legs - I HATED collecting eggs. I told DH that it is 100% his job!
Old 04-07-2012, 06:34 AM   #3640
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I'm super tired - it's late so I will come back tomorrow to chat...
BUT
Our little girl tried VERY hard for dual citizenship tonight. As of 17 minutes ago I am 36 weeks. We went across the line for dinner, gas and milk and I started having contractions 4 minutes apart. They lasted for a few hours but once we got back home they fizzled right out. I think she just wanted the best of both worlds No new little American tonight though and she lost her chance - I won't be going across again (I think) until after she is here. The good thing is the place we were shopping at is actually CLOSER to the hospital in Canada then our house so we could have made a dash for home if need be.
Little stinker! I hope you make it to 37 so you don't have that higher chance for complications. I think she just wants OUT!!!
Quote:
You are welcome! Cale wasn't sure what to write - but as he put in the letter he would be happy to tell Cayden what all he went through - I would guess it is going to be similar in many ways. Cale wanted to talk ALL about ice cream but we weren't sure if Cayden would be allowed to eat it after his surgery so he only mentioned it once. Cale was tonsils and adnoids but to correct a rare fever disorder which actually has nothing to do with either tonsils or adnoids - his was an experimental treatment to kick start an immune response and it WORKED - his recovery involved LOTS of ice cream.
That was so considerate of him. I think it was very helpfull to read his letter. He's feeling all excited about it and looking at it as an adventure! He won't be able to have icecream, unless they carry lactose brand. I bet they will have lots of frozen treats though. I'm way more scared than him. Hey, that's awsome how the immune response kicked in and it worked. So cool how the body will adjust like that! Please tell Cale what a sweet boy I said he is. He has a kind heart. I know you are proud!
AND -

I LOVE your coop's - our neighbour has something similar and I am so jealous of not having to go in to collect the eggs! We still don't have our chickens - we are waiting until baby is born but our coop is part of a large barn so no outside access for me - I WISH we had that, I really don't like chickens they scare me I volunteered at a rehab place for birds of prey - Eagles, Owls etc and they had chickens as a money maker. They always made me get the eggs and the chickens would chase me and peck at my legs - I HATED collecting eggs. I told DH that it is 100% his job!
Are your girls friendly? I bet if you raised a cpl from egg you could find the bitty love, lol. Then it wouldn't be such a tough chore to collect the eggs. or you could give the chore to one of the kids. Cayden is looking forward to the chickens being all his, thinks it's fun now. He's saveing every dime, haha. I even told him all the chores it involves. He's says he doesn't care. It's going to be a good project for them both. William can help toss out scraps while Cayden is at school and he'll feel like he doing something too. I just want them to be responsible. And Cayden in particular is haveing a hard time forming relationships. He gives Meg food and water, but could care less about her? What boy doesn't love their puppy? Mag decided she owns William and won't leave his side now because Cayden won't play with her and will even shoo her away. We want him to start haveing an emotional attatchment with a pet. We'll get him a dog, just can't do it right now. I really wonder if it all started because he broke her leg? I'm going to talk with him about it.

The boys are still at Grammas so I'm lonely and babbeling. Sorry this turned out so long, lol.