Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-07-2012, 12:22 AM   #61
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of April 2nd

It doesn't matter when it starts it's always a bad time!

Advertisement

slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 07:20 AM   #62
garness
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by finleyjudemommy View Post
Call your ob/gyn....get a blood draw and if your progesterone is low they can prescribe something for you! Take a deep breath............
On Thursday they did a blood draw, Beta HCG and Progesterone.
The PA called yesterday and told me the beta is 192 and the progesterone is 18.6
I was surprised. I have been using progesterone cream once or twice a day for several months. I will keep doing this I think.
Each AM I have done a pregnancy test myself and they are always only faintly positive. Before when I had me two kids, the test was so unmistakable positive it came up bright pink before the urine even got to the control line.
Just wondering if anyone can interpret my lab results for me?
The first day of my last period was March 9th I think. We had sex only on the 24th, I think.
They want me to come back on the 16th to do an ultrasound.
Old 04-07-2012, 12:52 PM   #63
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by garness View Post
On Thursday they did a blood draw, Beta HCG and Progesterone.
The PA called yesterday and told me the beta is 192 and the progesterone is 18.6
I was surprised. I have been using progesterone cream once or twice a day for several months. I will keep doing this I think.
Each AM I have done a pregnancy test myself and they are always only faintly positive. Before when I had me two kids, the test was so unmistakable positive it came up bright pink before the urine even got to the control line.
Just wondering if anyone can interpret my lab results for me?
The first day of my last period was March 9th I think. We had sex only on the 24th, I think.
They want me to come back on the 16th to do an ultrasound.
I don't know, I've never had a beta, but good luck!

So I finally talked to several people at my clinic, they feel that mythyroid is within normal levels, but I'm going on some medication for it just to see if it helps. I went down for some blood draws today and got my meds. We are doing Femara with 150 iu of bravelle. It's lots cheaper than the follistim which is good but it doesn't have the pen so I have to mix the injections myself. If you pray we could use your prayers, mostly to keep calm through this cycle.
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 05:54 PM   #64
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Those both seem good to me....I've always been told any progesterone over 12 is fine. Just keep doing what you're doing and try to relax! Fingers crossed for you!
Old 04-08-2012, 06:38 AM   #65
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

So, my ambiguous temp went up this morning... by a whopping HUNDREDTH of a degree, LOL. I really think I'm in my post-O range now but sure would like some temps a little higher, just to make sure.

I even took my temp again a second time (after I'd gotten up to input this morning's temp, laid back down, and gotten back up) and it was STILL exactly the same as it was when I'd first taken it at like 5:00-something.

Crazy cycle.
I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 01:40 PM   #66
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Well FF gave me CH and im 4dpo per them!! I feel really going about this month but don't want to get my hopes up too high to be let down like all the previous months...KWIM?
Hope you are all having a Great Easter and getting to spend some time with Family...AFM I'm suck her at work till 5pm!
So here is to keeping busy in this Dreaded 2WW!!
to us all Mamas!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 03:15 PM   #67
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Gah! Stupid OPKs. I took one Tuesday and it was negative, but "almost postive." Then it was clearly positive on Wednesday, w/ the test line darker than the control line. Then negative again on Thursday, and even lighter on Friday, etc. Then I took another one today since although I'm technically at the low end of my normal post-O temps, my chart was is all wonky and isn't giving me a proper coverline yet. And the OPK today was just as dark as Tuesday's, so it's another "almost positive" one. UGH!
I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 03:42 PM   #68
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm not too familiar with OPKs but I get the jist- yeesh, that's frustration
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 03:47 PM   #69
garness
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Thanks for your support ladies. So far things are OK.
Old 04-08-2012, 04:04 PM   #70
Edensmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
Gah! Stupid OPKs. I took one Tuesday and it was negative, but "almost postive." Then it was clearly positive on Wednesday, w/ the test line darker than the control line. Then negative again on Thursday, and even lighter on Friday, etc. Then I took another one today since although I'm technically at the low end of my normal post-O temps, my chart was is all wonky and isn't giving me a proper coverline yet. And the OPK today was just as dark as Tuesday's, so it's another "almost positive" one. UGH!
Hmm, that is confusing! I hate opk's too! I'm having trouble with mine this cycle. From looking at your chart, it doesn't look like you O'd yet to me but cd16 could be a possibility?? if your temp goes up again tomorrow.

I had a opk with lines equally as dark and counted it negative because the next day I got one with the test line much darker than the control...then the next day (yesterday) I got the equal lines again. Today is a definite negative...but I had a temp dip this am. I thought I had O'd yesterday. Humph.
Can someone look at my chart and tell me what you think?

My Ovulation Chart
Edensmomma is offline   Reply With Quote