Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-06-2012, 08:18 PM   #1
sunnymommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

Is there a sit/stand stroller with 2 reg seats and bench seat at the same time?

I thought there was one, but then reading further into the description it actually is Either the 2 regular seats Or 1 reg and the back taken off to make the back seat a bench seat. I am looking for one that can take 3 kids all at the same time - 2 in the regular forward facing seats and then an older one can still sit on the bench or stand in the back. Does that exist?
(I will have newborn, sixteen month old, and 3 almost 4 year old.)

Advertisement

sunnymommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:50 PM   #2
joeslittlewoman
Registered Users
seller

I'm pretty sure BRU carried one like you are describing. Now I'll have to google.

Eta: I think I misunderstood the functionality of the one at BRU...thought 3 could ride, but it doesn't look like it in the write up.

Last edited by joeslittlewoman; 04-06-2012 at 09:00 PM.
joeslittlewoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:56 PM   #3
tasundance
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Is there a sit/stand stroller with 2 reg seats and bench seat at the same time?

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...earchURL=false
This is the Joovy brand. Baby trend also has one.
Tricia~29 Married for 11 years to Chad~34. Semi Crunchy mama to Aurora~10, Ethan~8, Jacob~6, Annika~3, Makenna~2, Niko James~1, and blessing #7 due 3/23/14
tasundance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 09:31 AM   #4
tjmacke
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Is there a sit/stand stroller with 2 reg seats and bench seat at the same time?

I have a joovy brand stroller that is built exactly like the one the previous momma linked for you. I bought it off of craigs list for about $75. Just thought I would point out a couple of things about it to you though. It is great that it isn't so wide, so you can get through doors. However, it is extremely hard to maneuver. When I go out for a walk with my kids my arms get a work out! If it is windy, it pushes the stroller a different direction than I want, if I go across a driveway I really have to use some muscle to keep it going in the path I want. I have three kids, 1 30 lb 2 yr old, and 2 20 lb 13 month olds, so that is a lot of weight to push! The basket underneath isn't all that useable either. It is fairly hard to access and you can really only put small stuff in there, no diaper bag. My diaper bag hangs from the little thingamabob that is to the right of the handle that keeps the stroller together when folded down. Oh, and that's another thing, we have a minivan and it won't fit in the back, so if we take it it has to be strapped up top or in the front passenger seat! Okay, so that is a whole lot of negative for this stroller. . .but all in all I'm soooo happy I have some way to get out and about with three very small children! And I'm not sure what else is out there that can carry that many.
tjmacke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 12:16 PM   #5
sunnymommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

Yeah, I have a Joovy double (1 seat/1 bench) and I hate it for the steering difficulty. But, I think that might be the only brand for the 3 at once?? I think the baby trend one is the either/or ( either 2 reg seats, or 1 reg seat and bench)?? Does anyone have a baby trend that can take 3 at once (2 in reg seats and 1 on the bench)?
sunnymommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 12:43 PM   #6
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I worked for a family 10 years ago that had the baby trend one and I HATED it. It was possibly the worst stroller ever!! It had a turning radius somewhere around that of a freight train and it felt like it was going to come apart at any moment. I used it with 1 year old twins and a 4 year old but never pushed it with the 4 year old just with the twins.

I would suggest something like this: http://www.step2.com/p/Tag-Along-Tra.../?related=true or maybe a triplet stroller (made for triplets).