Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-06-2012, 08:21 AM   #1
Linney
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
SOLD PLEASE DELETE

Okay I am still trying to destash. I have a couple of lots that i'd really prefer to sell all together, to save myself the shipping. you can try me on offers, but i'd be more excited about selling as a lot. Some may have light staining, but nothing outrageous. Please follow this link to my facebook album for pics.
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...1&l=9f077d1f56
All diapers are from a dog friendly, smoke free home in Canada! Because i'm in Canada please allow a little extra time for shipping.

2 Goodmama Goodnights
Both of these are basically just prepped, got them only a month before my DD potty trained.
One is OBV inner, no stains and still silky, the other is RED CV inner and still super soft with no stains.
They are simple goods to require pins or snappi. If you buy the lot i'll throw in one toddler sized snappi that I have hanging around.

Asking for $50 shipped within Canada or the US

1 Holdens Landing Bedbug

Beautiful diaper, with patched bunny embroidery, pink, green swirl dyed obv outter, OBV inner. Still soft, but not silky. No stains or snap/elastic issues.

Asking for $25 shipped, or buy it with another lot for $18 and no shipping.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
7 goodmama fitteds
-OBV with hot pink snaps and serging VGUC. No rips or tears, elastics and snaps all good, but starting to be sherpaish, though still soft.
-OBV lipstick (red serging, pink snaps) VGUC. No rips or tears, elastics and snaps all good, but not as silky as it once was.
-Swirl dyed OBV, with chocolate serging and snaps. Neopolitan colours (love it) EUC, No rips or tears, elastics and snaps all good, and still soft.
-Pudding CV (light yellow with yellow snaps) no rips or tears, elastics and snaps all good, still very soft
-Fuzzy Navel CV (light orange , with orange snaps) no rips or tears, elastics and snaps all good, still very soft, light fading on the soaker
-Sugar Skulls, pink knit outter with silver skulls, OBV inner. EUC, no rips, or tears, elastics and snaps all good and still very soft.
-PLAY condition Rock and Roll (or something) Turquoise knit outter with silver/grey headphones etc. Heather grey CV inner. One snap needs replaced I can do it but I don't have any silver snaps, it's on the belly so won't be seen anyway. Very pilly outter, but inside is still soft and no other issues.
Asking $80 ppd to Canada or the US
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

2 Goodmama Goodnights
Both of these are basically just prepped, got them only a month before my DD potty trained.
One is OBV inner, no stains and still silky, the other is RED CV inner and still super soft with no stains.
They are simple goods to require pins or snappi. If you buy the lot i'll throw in one toddler sized snappi that I have hanging around.

Asking for $50 shipped within Canada or the US

1 Holdens Landing Bedbug

Beautiful diaper, with patched bunny embroidery, pink, green swirl dyed obv outter, OBV inner. Still soft, but not silky. No stains or snap/elastic issues.

Asking for $25 shipped, or buy it with another lot for $18 and no shipping.

Advertisement

Last edited by Linney; 04-16-2012 at 01:32 PM.
Linney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 02:19 AM   #2
NikkiNicole
Registered Users
seller

Re: 7 GOODMAMA Fitteds, 2 goodmama goodnights, 1 holdens landing toddler bedbug

Are you willing to sale by themselves?
NikkiNicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 08:54 AM   #3
Linney
Registered Users
seller