Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-09-2012, 06:18 AM   #31
mamamanya
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Dec. 2012 Mamas!!! Introduce yourselves :)

Welcome and congrats to everyone! It was so fun reading all your intros! This is going to be a great 9 months!!!

Advertisement

Last edited by mamamanya; 04-09-2012 at 06:53 AM.
mamamanya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 09:03 AM   #32
ohgirlohboyohno
Registered Users
seller
seller

Alright, i will officially sneak in here. I'm Lanicia, married to John, we have 4 kids together and an older kiddo that i had as a teenager. This makes baby number 6. We were tta and waiting to get on new insurance so dh could get a V. Dh got confused and thought it wasok time to not use a condom...we are so fertile we pretty much just need to sit on the couch together. I have my regular gyn appointment on Wed so i will tell her there that i am probably pregnant. My oldest is 13, then my only boy is 4, Emma is 3, joslyn is 6 months. I stay at home and dh works 2 weeks away from home each month. I havenot told reald world people yet, i am still tryingto process. I think i am probably due around dec 7. We are kind of hoping for a boy, but we don't evr find out.

NEW Giftable Innotab2 players FS (pink and blue) here
ohgirlohboyohno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:50 AM   #33
HaleysMommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi everyone! My name is Stacey and I'm due roughly 12/18 with #3. I have a 5 year old DD and a 29month DD. My births have been hospital induction/epidural then accidental homebirth. Hoping for a planned homebirth this time.

All my fluff will be homemade although I have 12 Nb titters I made last time. I cant wait tostart knitting!

Eta: what the heck is a titter? That should say diapers....apparently my kindle thinks titter is a good substitute for diaper!

Last edited by HaleysMommy; 04-10-2012 at 04:44 AM.
HaleysMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 03:50 PM   #34
Emmers22185
Registered Users
seller
seller

if you ladies post on the due date list I can get you all added! Welcome!
Old 04-09-2012, 04:31 PM   #35
Mommyto2B2G
Registered Users
Formerly: **kau*
seller

My Mood:

Welcome ladies!
Mommyto2B2G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 08:13 PM   #36
bezbabe
Registered Users
seller

hey guys, i haven't been on ds in forever but i just found out i'm finally pregnant and i need to tell someone and this was the first place i thought of...lol! intro-wise, i have 5 kids already and we tried for almost 2 years to get pregnant with this one...i actually have an appt tomorrow with my family dr to discuss my apparent infertility; figures eh? anyways, the internets tell me that i am due around dec 15 and i've been calling and emailing midwives like a madwoman this weekend (here in alberta, midwifery care is covered by our provincial health plan but there aren't a lot of registered midwives so it's really hard to get one, especially at the end of the year when most of them will have already reached their quotas). anyways, i'm looking forward to getting to know y'all better!
Old 04-10-2012, 04:42 AM   #37
HaleysMommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bezbabe View Post
hey guys, i haven't been on ds in forever but i just found out i'm finally pregnant and i need to tell someone and this was the first place i thought of...lol! intro-wise, i have 5 kids already and we tried for almost 2 years to get pregnant with this one...i actually have an appt tomorrow with my family dr to discuss my apparent infertility; figures eh? anyways, the internets tell me that i am due around dec 15 and i've been calling and emailing midwives like a madwoman this weekend (here in alberta, midwifery care is covered by our provincial health plan but there aren't a lot of registered midwives so it's really hard to get one, especially at the end of the year when most of them will have already reached their quotas). anyways, i'm looking forward to getting to know y'all better!
Another bfar mama! It's always fun finding another post reduction nurser. Welcome and congrats!
HaleysMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 10:19 AM   #38
Ryder
Registered Users
seller
seller

I think I'm ready to join... Been stalking for a week waiting to get my beta!
I am 30 years old and pregnant with my 2nd. I have a wonderful almost 20 month old little boy that we wished and prayed for and am so excited to give him a sibling! We had to do IVF to get pregnant both times. I got my beta back today at 13dp3dt (or 16dpo) at 542! Looks like its super high but within normal. We only put one in and I can't carry twins so praying that little one didn't split.
I will repeat my beta Thursday am and then I think u/s next friday the 20th. I am high risk and will be followed closely im sure but right now I'm just happy to be preggers.
Nice to meet you all
Happily married to "M" and loving life with my toddler "B" 8.17.10. Waiting for #2, my christmas baby!!
Ryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:14 AM   #39
charirosey
Registered Users
seller

Looks like I'm joining the December group! I just tested positive this morning and must have ovulated later in my cycle because I was 5 days past my missed period! I'm always regular too so I was worried for a few days. I have 2 boys: 3.5 years, and 1 year (just had a birthday April 7th). I had a MC in December due to low progesterone so crossing my fingers this little one sticks! My MIL is my doctor and I just had my blood drawn to check hcg and progesterone levels.

Based on my LMP EDD would be Dec 15th (my MILs birthday!) but if I'm calculating correctly from the positive test I got this morning (I always test positive at 11 dpo but I didn't chart this month) EDD would be about Dec 20th. Will be interesting to see what the EDD ends up being!
charirosey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 12:05 PM   #40
mommyinthesun
Registered Users
seller
seller

Welcome!

Our DDC is growing!
mommyinthesun is offline   Reply With Quote