Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-09-2012, 05:32 PM   #11
kbates05
Registered Users
seller
seller

Ok so I don't get on much but try once in a while. I had to get on today and say I had an ultrasound today and found out my due date is being changed to Sept 30th and the tech was 75% sure it is a boy. Couldn't be more thrilled right now. So happy to see the little one moving all over. Completely made my day. Hope everyone is well and sorry I don't have time to respond to everyone right now. Have a good night

Advertisement

kbates05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 06:05 PM   #12
sillyutalktome
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Punkin Weekly Chat 4/7 - 4/14

^^ That is super exciting about the boy guess! Yay!

Thanks everyone for the tanning comments. I think I'm going to try do a combo of outdoor tanning in a strapless top and makeup to cover the area.
Old 04-10-2012, 12:33 AM   #13
zacifer
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hi ladies. Just checking in. Nothing much to say I guess. Have been looking forward to my u/s on Fri for some time but now, as the count down is on, I'm getting anxious. I'm sure I will not sleep at all Thursday night, just as I didn't sleep at all the night before my 9 week u/s. I'd personally like to sleep all week and wake up Fri afternoon and just get it over with. I can't wait to see our wiggly baby, but fears that I thought were over are starting to creap up.

Anyways, I am exhausted. I told my DH I can either take the kids out on an "adventure" or homeschool, but not both. I just don't have the energy for both! Today we played all morning at a friends house and when we got home in the afternoon, I fell asleep reading Logan his history lesson. Oops. So I rested all afternoon and after dinner I had stock piled just enough energy to do his reading lesson with him but that was it. I guess I'll call it a season and just know that if we're going out for the day, I won't try to do any school other than reading and MAYBE math, if I have it in me. He just must do reading every day to keep his momentum going. Trying to not be too hard on myself, especially since our "out" days are educational (museum, mission, etc.) or playing with our other homeschool friends. Both are good.
zacifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 02:48 AM   #14
NurseJessie
Registered Users
seller

Yay for another (possible) boy! Congrats!
Old 04-10-2012, 06:41 AM   #15
Deanie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Kbates, congrats! So exciting!

Jenny, I am sooo tired too. I mean, in the morning I can get stuff done and then in the afternoon I just melt.

I have caught DD mid-pee of every pee episode and rushed her to the potty (as you are supposed to do in the method I'm using) but we are on day 4 and it still hasn't sunk in. Fingers crossed......

I have a doc appt today (yay!!) and jury duty tomorrow(booo).
Old 04-10-2012, 08:41 AM   #16
photocowgirl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencerrn View Post
Subbing for FB info.

Anyone else have absolutely No sex drive? .
none. Poor dh
photocowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 09:35 AM   #17
jaqie19
Registered Users

My Mood:

No sex drive up here either. Poor DH, hope 2nd trimester he sees a little more action

Yeah, for a little boy!

No fun Easter announcements for us. I have a family member and a friend who are trying to have kids so...it kinda takes some of my fun away. I have to be sensitive when/how I announce. Since we didn't have to 'work' real hard for this pregnancy, I feel a little guilty sometimes. Any good advice?
Old 04-10-2012, 01:04 PM   #18
Terra76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My sex drive has made a major come back Poor Dh

Jenny, I hope this week flies by!! I love the eggs in the nest. Super cute idea and I think totally appropriate for spring

Eileen good luck with the potty learning! I am going to work on DD probably in June/July and hope to have her fully (at least day) learned by the time baby comes. I really hope to avoid two in diapers again.

Kbates congrats on the gender predicition!

AFM: Busy week for us. DD has a well child check today, Tomorrow I have my NT Scan, and Thursday is ODD well child check. I am hoping to take my littles to the zoo on Friday (going to take the plunge and do a membership).

I am about my ultrasound tomorrow. I mean, I know the baby is alive (thank you home doppler) but I just fear them finding something wrong. I still feel like this pg is sooo surreal. I am not sure why I am not connecting yet. Hopefully tomorrow will help me.

Still to bitter about our Easter festivities to talk about it. Seriously starting to despise my Dh's family...well at least the ones down here in TX.
Terra76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 08:20 PM   #19
Sheaholt
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqie19 View Post

No fun Easter announcements for us. I have a family member and a friend who are trying to have kids so...it kinda takes some of my fun away. I have to be sensitive when/how I announce. Since we didn't have to 'work' real hard for this pregnancy, I feel a little guilty sometimes. Any good advice?

We are in a similar situtation, I have a friend who has been trying for a about 6 months now and we got pregnant right away. We didn't tell anyone we were trying and now I am trying to figure out how to tell her. It took her 3 months to get pregnant with her 1st ad by that time they had already gone to get "checked"to make sure everything is ok. D/t a birth complication she is now 1 less ovary and I know she is freaking out and I don't want to make the situation worse.....
Sorry no help!
Sheaholt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:05 PM   #20
zacifer
Registered Users

My Mood:

Terra, so sorry Easter was so bad.
zacifer is offline   Reply With Quote