Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-12-2012, 03:21 PM   #1
threelittlehoneys
formerly R***and**********
seller
seller

Has anyone bought the Buzz Lightyear from Target? Can I get your reviews of it?

My computer is not letting me get on target's website and I don't want to drive out there if the toy they sell is along the same lines as what I'm finding on amazon.com.... we have family in town and I can't spare the hour it would take me to go and check it out!

Has anyone bought the BL toy they are selling there? The reviews on amazon are not good, ranging from "knockoff-doesn't look like Buzz L" to "broken within an hour of playing". Broken legs and arms, wings not working, laser broken... etc!

DH and I were going to get my son a basketball for his birthday but we let MIL buy that since she couldn't find anythign that she wanted to get him. Now I'm running out of time to think of something else to get him.... a basketball was going to be his "big" present.... he would love a Buzz L but I'm reading that these are pretty much crap.

Thought please?? Thank you!

Advertisement

threelittlehoneys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:04 PM   #2
luvsviola
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Has anyone bought the Buzz Lightyear from Target? Can I get your reviews of it?

We have the $40 one from Target (they have a couple different ones). My kids LOVE it. It was the hot item at Christmas, and hasn't broken yet. The kids play with it every day.
My kids are no longer in diapers, but somehow, my computer keeps finding its way back here...
luvsviola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 10:12 PM   #3
joeslittlewoman
Registered Users
seller

I can't remember if we got the most expensive one or the one under (it was atleast $30 but not > $50) for Christmas and it is still in great shape. Sounds like Buzz, too. It's been played with fairly frequently and thrown around and in the toy box lots of times. We got a Woody at the same time and he is in great shape too.
Old 04-13-2012, 09:58 AM   #4
threelittlehoneys
formerly R***and**********
seller
seller

Re: Has anyone bought the Buzz Lightyear from Target? Can I get your reviews of it?

Hmm! Ok... I have to buy his last gift today... he would LOVE the buzz lightyear but man the reviews on amazon are hard to overlook.

Anyone else have this toy?

tia!
threelittlehoneys is offline   Reply With Quote