Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-11-2012, 05:24 PM   #11
TalkinBoutMyGirl
~Love~
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Can I swap the crotch buckle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaNae View Post
Yeah, they can send a replacement I guess. They didn't want me switching them around though. Said they would send a replacement buckle for DS2s car seat since the style changed.

Either way, I've found a way to keep him half way contained...now just to find a way to keep the chest clip buckled LOL
Ok see I don't understand that. Why can they send you a new buckle to put on a seat that came with the old one but you can't switch the buckles around? Boo..I hate the new buckle.

Advertisement

Old 04-12-2012, 06:54 PM   #12
MamaNae
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalkinBoutMyGirl View Post
Ok see I don't understand that. Why can they send you a new buckle to put on a seat that came with the old one but you can't switch the buckles around? Boo..I hate the new buckle.
Yeah, it makes zero sense to me whatsoever...

I kinda wanted the 'push down here' one on my daughters because then she could get herself out when we reach our destination LOL...3 kids in car seats= a lot of time in the cold/rain/heat LOL Thankfully the oldest is completely able to get himself in and out but yeesh...
Renae. Helpmeet to my hottie hubby, Josh. Devoted Mama to my Wolf scout-bookworm-sports-a-holic James (7), my Daisy Scout Princess Aldria (5) and my 2 year old Tornado Emmett and [COLOR="Magenta"] and my tiny squish Cora Paige! (May 2013)
MamaNae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 12:28 PM   #13
Pixels
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by allhiskids View Post
And when I had a buckle issue they replaced the whole seat saying the harness was not replaceable? I dunno but I ended happy.
On some of the early MyRides, the harness is not removable nor replaceable. I have one of those. Then they changed it to a replaceable version. My MyRide is one of the very first ones and you can't get to the ends of the harness to take it out.
Pixels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 12:45 PM   #14
jacksmommy1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

the new push down one is broken on my nauti....they told me they were on backorder and would take few weeks to arrive this was 2 days ago and are now send ing me a new seat?