Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 04-13-2012, 04:08 PM   #91
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: S/o Kids and church

My kids go to a sunday school before Church, except dd who is 3 and then they all sit through mass with us. Yes, they are required to sit and participate. If dd is having a hard time, I walk out with her or take her to the cry room, but she has learned fast and all of the kids are pretty good. I do bring an activity and snacks for the younger two.

Vivian, wife to Ben,poet, Homeschooling mama to B-9,M-5, S-3 :
"Past the mission and I smell the roses"
Vivhop98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 05:46 PM   #92
el's mama
Registered Users
Re: S/o Kids and church

Originally Posted by beaute_marquee View Post
Ugh. Sounds like they read "To Train Up a Child."
Originally Posted by Agla View Post
What the heck is plumbing line? Like a pipe?
Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
A plumbing line?! That is straight up abuse.
Originally Posted by Janine View Post
Plumbing supply line, and I'm guessing they use a 1/4" line. It is something that is recommended by the Pearls in their horrible book To Train Up a Child and on their website No Greater Joy Ministries. They recommend using it on children as young as 4 months old. Sometimes even younger. Sick people!

Yes, that's it. These sick sadists the Pearls believe children should be "trained" constantly. Mind you, it's not "punishment" when they are whipped repeatedly, it's simply "training".
In with my DH, crunchy, attached Mama to 4. Homeschooling, long term breastfeeding, CD'ing, babywearing, homebirthing. Could I BE anymore addicted to cloth?!
el's mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 09:03 PM   #93
Registered Users
My teenager is not a fan of church. He is in the stage where he wants to learn more and decide on his own, so he doesn't go with us except on holidays when I ask him to. Our church is huge and has a wonderful kids program. They have Sunday school and children's church.

Di..... mom to my teen, my princess, and a new addition may 2012. I can spell but my iPhone can't!
Di ... loving wifey to my coach and slightly crunchy mama to my teen (16) ,my princess (6) and my Cinnabon (May 2012) :blue baby:
crazymom is offline   Reply With Quote