Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-14-2012, 05:05 PM   #71
greengranny
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Aug. '11 - April Chat

So, anyone else in this group expecting again?? Dd told me yesterday that she took a test and it was positive. Her lmp was May 5, putting her due Dec 11. Dgs will be 17 months old.

He's still nursing a ton right now, and she is concerned about her supply, and what to do if it dwindles (there is no way he'd go to a formula, and he is dairy intolerant anyway). Besides that and being in total shock, I guess she's good.

Advertisement

greengranny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 05:11 PM   #72
greengranny
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh, and dgs has both sets of great grandparents on his dad's side, and on dd's side, 2 great grandmas.
Old 04-14-2012, 06:58 PM   #73
smblake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by greengranny
So, anyone else in this group expecting again?? Dd told me yesterday that she took a test and it was positive. Her lmp was May 5, putting her due Dec 11. Dgs will be 17 months old.

He's still nursing a ton right now, and she is concerned about her supply, and what to do if it dwindles (there is no way he'd go to a formula, and he is dairy intolerant anyway). Besides that and being in total shock, I guess she's good.
Awesome news!

Honestly, I wish I was but haven't had first pp af and I'm certain my fertility hasn't returned yet.
5 angels in my heart always
smblake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 07:31 PM   #74
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Congrats Stacey!! And to your dd as well! My SIL got pregnant with my niece when she was nursing my nephew. They are 17 months apart too. .

Vanessa, I don't know if your lurking or not but I'm watching your weather. The watch zones are right outside of where you are (if your where I think you are, lol). Let me know if you get to a point where you need somewhere to go. Stay safe, it's supposed to get crazy tonight.

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:37 PM   #75
jenn5388
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by greengranny View Post

I need another baby like a hole in the head.

3 bedrooms and Levi smooshed into our bedroom/bed means NOTHING is going on that would create another child. lol Besides, I have a securely attached IUD that isn't going anywhere. lol
jenn5388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 07:08 AM   #76
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I still think I would die if I got pregnant again right now... ugh! Definitely not ready for that! I think I might need to switch my BC soon though because having to take the mini pill at the same time every day is not working for me.

Took the kids to a new place yesterday- it's a hotel with a huge arcade and waterpark. We just went to the arcade part and it was a BLAST. And only an hour and a half away so we'll definitely be going back now that we know it's there. Church today and then a much needed down day.

Seni will be 8m tomorrow- can't believe how fast it's going. She's such a crazy active baby now, and SOO happy. She'll start giggling out of nowhere- so cute! She's nursing a ton still, but munching down the food pretty good too.
Old 04-15-2012, 07:27 AM   #77
katengrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Congrats to your dd! Not expecting here, although we talked about the possibility of having one more. I still feel we are done. My first 2 are 16 months apart and I was ebf my first when I got pregnant. I bf her until her first bd and into my second trimester when she self weaned. I did notice a drop in my supply around the time that dd1 was 9 months old.
Old 04-15-2012, 08:18 AM   #78
sblakeley
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar_crystalz
I still think I would die if I got pregnant again right now... ugh! Definitely not ready for that! I think I might need to switch my BC soon though because having to take the mini pill at the same time every day is not working for me.
Wait your supposed to take them at the same time everyday? Great... I would also die if preggers again.
Old 04-15-2012, 08:25 AM   #79
greengranny
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks everyone! I'm excited! I think she's still in shock!

She really got her cycle back quickly considering how much dgs was nursing. He has never had anything by mouth other than the breast (and occasional pinky finger), and she started back when he was around 4 months old.

I never had cycles until mine were around 10 months, so I was shocked it was that fast.
Old 04-15-2012, 01:12 PM   #80
Lifeisjoy
Registered Users
Formerly: Chatt-townmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:

YAY, bought a 40' retractable laundry line from homedepot so I can now hang my dipes out to dry in the back yard.!! Hubby was sick of seeing my drying rack set out in the front yard.

My period still has not come back, but I am using my diaphragm...do NOT want another one now!
Tell me about IUD's...? I have a conception of them being dangerous for your body and it is sorta 'aborting' a cell that has already began?? tell me if I am wrong b/c I like the diaphragm but it can be a bother esp now that I am probly 'done' having kids...
Mama to Malachi(12/31/08) and Micah(8/13/11) and with #3!
Lifeisjoy is offline   Reply With Quote