Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2012, 06:33 PM   #51
Melaine's Avatar
Melaine
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,581
Re: Coming Home and Already Home Outfits

I'm also jealous of all the pretty wool and lovely handmades! I finally found something I thought was cute today at Goodwill that is actually in NB size so should fit. I already had the little newborn babylegs. Maybe I will look for a little hat to go with it. Not a very nice photo, and my bedspread doesn't look so pretty with it, but it's cute!


Advertisement

__________________
Homeschooling mama to 6 year old twin girls and their sweet baby brother

Totally new to cloth, so any advice and info is much appreciated!
Melaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 07:09 PM   #52
tasundance's Avatar
tasundance
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,046
Re: Coming Home and Already Home Outfits

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHERUBUMS View Post
REALLY REALLY love your coming home outfit. Its so adorable!

~Michelle
Thanks mama. I searched for over a month for a complete set and am very happy with this set.
__________________
Tricia~31 Married for 13 years to Chad~36. Semi Crunchy mama to Aurora~12, Ethan~10, Jacob~8, Annika~5, Makenna~4, Niko James~3, Cyrus~1 and blessing #8 due 10/10/15
tasundance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 03:37 PM   #53
Simply Sanity Creations's Avatar
Simply Sanity Creations
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 904
My Mood:
Re: Coming Home and Already Home Outfits

I finished all but the hat and booties of Ceilidh's outfit... I made a Lillibaby Cardigan in Soft Pink, paired it with a sage and white striped onesie, and then hand-dyed a yarn to match the sage and pink from the onesie and the cardigan and made a soaker with pleated skirtie. I have the yarn to do little pink converse style booties, and am halfway done with the hat, which will be made from the same yarn as the skirtie.
__________________
Sanity, WAHM to my 10 yr old DD, Wife to my for 4 yrs
Our RAINBOW baby is here!
.:..:..:.
Simply Sanity Creations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 04:23 PM   #54
CutiePatootiesMama
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 1,192
Re: Coming Home and Already Home Outfits

I really wanted to buy a onesie dress or pillowcase dress from Etsy for Giulia to come home in, but I'm going to be good and save money so she'll wear the same gown that dd1 wore home. I pulled it out earlier today and got teary eyed when I saw it, so I thought it would be sweet to have both girls come home in the same outfit (and car seat- lol their coming home pics will look the same!!). I'll post a pic of it later today .
CutiePatootiesMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 07:29 PM   #55
jennylmama
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 16
Re: Coming Home and Already Home Outfits

I love everyones outfits, the longies are really cute. That being said why are they so popular, I never even seen them before this board. To they have a purpose besides being super adorable.
jennylmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 07:34 PM   #56
tasundance's Avatar
tasundance
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,046
Re: Coming Home and Already Home Outfits

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennylmama View Post
I love everyones outfits, the longies are really cute. That being said why are they so popular, I never even seen them before this board. To they have a purpose besides being super adorable.
They are used as covers for non waterproof diapers like flats or fitteds. So you get a cover and clothing in one. Most wool only needs to be washed about once a month unless soiled. We love our wool and even use it over pockets cause yeah the cute factor.
__________________
Tricia~31 Married for 13 years to Chad~36. Semi Crunchy mama to Aurora~12, Ethan~10, Jacob~8, Annika~5, Makenna~4, Niko James~3, Cyrus~1 and blessing #8 due 10/10/15
tasundance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 06:15 AM   #57
Melaine's Avatar
Melaine
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,581
Re: Coming Home and Already Home Outfits

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutiePatootiesMama View Post
I really wanted to buy a onesie dress or pillowcase dress from Etsy for Giulia to come home in, but I'm going to be good and save money so she'll wear the same gown that dd1 wore home. I pulled it out earlier today and got teary eyed when I saw it, so I thought it would be sweet to have both girls come home in the same outfit (and car seat- lol their coming home pics will look the same!!). I'll post a pic of it later today .
Newborn pillowcase dress!!! Oh how cute that would be!

But I love the idea of wearing the same coming home outfit as big sis...that will be so sweet!
__________________
Homeschooling mama to 6 year old twin girls and their sweet baby brother

Totally new to cloth, so any advice and info is much appreciated!
Melaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 07:33 PM   #58
solnishka7's Avatar
solnishka7
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 1,586
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHERUBUMS

LOVE the wool/knits that everyone is choosing. I have NOTHING like that, don't know how to knit or crochet either and don't have anyone to ask to make me something uber cute like these!

~Michelle
Thanks I crochet so I made alot of his wool and I have an awesome mama knitting stuff for him too since I can't for the life of me knit... I'm def a fitted/wool mama from birth if it's possible
__________________
mama to Zion '07 and Zavier '09 and Zakai '12
solnishka7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 07:50 PM   #59
moonlightblonde's Avatar
moonlightblonde
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,364
Re: Coming Home and Already Home Outfits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Sanity Creations View Post
I finished all but the hat and booties of Ceilidh's outfit... I made a Lillibaby Cardigan in Soft Pink, paired it with a sage and white striped onesie, and then hand-dyed a yarn to match the sage and pink from the onesie and the cardigan and made a soaker with pleated skirtie. I have the yarn to do little pink converse style booties, and am halfway done with the hat, which will be made from the same yarn as the skirtie.
Pics?
__________________
Amber::
Mama to Brooklyn Marie 7/10/08 , Team green turned PINK Rebecca Rose 4/19/2012 & something new coming late March 2014
moonlightblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.