Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-16-2012, 11:01 AM   #91
You Tell 'Em
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: You Tell 'Em - Advocacy Shirts

Advertisement

Are you a WAHM crafter looking for an easy way to track inventory and pricing? I <3 using Craftybase!
Looking to add an advocacy design to your own shirt? All screen printed transfers are for sale on my Etsy store!
You Tell 'Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:30 AM   #92
You Tell 'Em
Registered Users
seller
seller

Still in need of an advocacy shirt for your little one to sport for Earth Day and/or for The Great Cloth Diaper Change? We still have some Peace/Love/Recycle and Changing the World shirts in stock. I'd be happy to combine shipping!

All orders placed today will go out by tomorrow (if not today).

http://www.etsy.com/shop/YouTellEm
http://hyenacart.com/stores/YouTellEm/

As a special bonus, if you send me a photo of your little one wearing one of the shirts either from Earth Day or from the change you'll get a $5 refund on your purchase

Are you a WAHM crafter looking for an easy way to track inventory and pricing? I <3 using Craftybase!
Looking to add an advocacy design to your own shirt? All screen printed transfers are for sale on my Etsy store!
Old 04-18-2012, 12:19 PM   #93
You Tell 'Em
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm taking customs this week

Old 04-20-2012, 10:54 AM   #94
You Tell 'Em
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Free Shipping & Customs!!! You Tell 'Em - Advocacy Shirts

Starting now through Monday, April 23rd get FREE SHIPPING on both Etsy and Hyena Cart with the code "FANFRIDAY"!

If you want a custom shirt done I'll be placing my shirt order on Wed/Thurs, so you have up until Monday to place your custom order. Just email me at info@you-tell-em.com (or PM me) and let me know what type of shirt/color/size/design you want. **NOTE: Free Shipping also applies to this round of custom shirt orders. No other discount codes are valid though.

Old 04-21-2012, 05:56 PM   #95
You Tell 'Em
Registered Users
seller
seller

Bumpity

Old 04-22-2012, 06:36 PM   #96
You Tell 'Em
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Free Shipping & Customs!!! You Tell 'Em - Advocacy Shirts

Free Shipping (on in-stock and customs) ends tomorrow.

Old 04-23-2012, 01:47 PM   #97
You Tell 'Em
Registered Users
seller
seller

Today's the last day to order your custom shirt and get FREE SHIPPING! Also, any in-stock shirts will ship FREE (after code) through today.

Old 04-24-2012, 09:11 AM   #98
You Tell 'Em
Registered Users
seller
seller

Old 04-26-2012, 11:36 AM   #99
You Tell 'Em
Registered Users
seller
seller

Bump

Old 04-29-2012, 10:42 AM   #100
You Tell 'Em
Registered Users
seller
seller