Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-16-2012, 08:12 PM   #31
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by american_mommy
Here is my super faint BFP
Congratulations Tammy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taralynnel
welcome back deanna! i hope you get your BFP soon
carrie & tammy- i hope your super squinters get darker so excited for you both!
andrea- so glad your tests are getting darker!

AFM, my dd did well at her dental appt today. although the anastesiologist (sp?) couldn't find a vain, so they had to just give her more injectable stuff. it took her FOREVER to wake up, but luckily dh could sit with her while i went to my ob appt 1 building over. that went really well- both babies measured exactly at 10w1d, exactly where they should be. they were both waving their little arms and legs around too it was so neat to see! my dh called his stepmom to tell her the news and within 30 min she'd posted it as her status on FB luckily none of my friends are her friends anyway, but seriously? they make everything about them so i wasn't super surprised. i went ahead and announced with this as my header photo:
with my main photo as this:

i sure hope to see u/s photos from all of you VERY soon! nothing would make me happier!
Love love love your FB announcement!!!

Advertisement

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 08:13 PM   #32
Mymana
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ April 16-22

I am back on the 2WW, I think I'm 7DPO
Old 04-16-2012, 08:20 PM   #33
cristy_1996
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Tammy, I see it!!! Yay!!! Can't wait to see that sucker get darker!!!

Tara, OMG, your post brought tears to my eyes. So glad both babies are in there snuggled in and how I just adore your announcement!!! I am so happy for you!!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/CristyGriffith
cristy_1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 09:06 PM   #34
my2sweets
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by american_mommy
Here is my super faint BFP
I see it!

Swagbucks. Search. Earn. Redeem. Yep, it's that simple (I've earned $70 in gift cards and counting!).
my2sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 09:07 PM   #35
my2sweets
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by taralynnel
welcome back deanna! i hope you get your BFP soon
carrie & tammy- i hope your super squinters get darker so excited for you both!
andrea- so glad your tests are getting darker!

AFM, my dd did well at her dental appt today. although the anastesiologist (sp?) couldn't find a vain, so they had to just give her more injectable stuff. it took her FOREVER to wake up, but luckily dh could sit with her while i went to my ob appt 1 building over. that went really well- both babies measured exactly at 10w1d, exactly where they should be. they were both waving their little arms and legs around too it was so neat to see! my dh called his stepmom to tell her the news and within 30 min she'd posted it as her status on FB luckily none of my friends are her friends anyway, but seriously? they make everything about them so i wasn't super surprised. i went ahead and announced with this as my header photo:
with my main photo as this:

!
To cute!

Swagbucks. Search. Earn. Redeem. Yep, it's that simple (I've earned $70 in gift cards and counting!).
my2sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:06 AM   #36
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Tara--you must be so relieved! Your announcement is adorable And I hope your DD is feeling as good as new soon.

Tammy--that's beautiful, congrats!

AFM--I did go get the my drugstore's cheapie equivalent of a FRER. I think they're Answer brand...anyway, they were on clearance. Yes, I bought clearance pg tests & it killed DP, but I waited until morning:

[IMG][/IMG]

And all could think was that if I hadn't had to get up at 2am to pee, it would have been a little darker I have my beta on Thurs, & then I'm sure I'll have to go in for the 2nd draw Monday. AF is due Sat., so if you can spare some positive thoughts that this sticks, I would appreciate it--after all, you ladies are the most positive group of people I know!
Old 04-17-2012, 05:51 AM   #37
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Carrie! I see it! :joy:
I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 06:35 AM   #38
yellowdog
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Tara - love the announcement. And I totally can relate to people spoiling news. Happy that your DS did well yesterday and that both babies are thriving.

Carrie - Yay!!!! I see it too. Looking forward to reading about great doctor appointments from you.

AFM - 8DPO so we'll see if I resist testing tomorrow. Still feeling good about this cycle. I'm really hoping that this is our month since next month it's likely that DH will still be in Germany (he'll be there for a week) when I O, unless it happens late. I'd rather not have to worry about that.

I'll be back later today with a question of the week!
Old 04-17-2012, 06:41 AM   #39
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

CARRIE!!! YAY!! I see it mama! Im so stinkin excited for you and your DP!!! Hope that bean is snuggling in and the lines continue to darkin!!! Can't wait to see what your Beta's say!

Amanda- Thats great you are so Positive I hope you get your BFP this week!!!

Lupe - Hope you caught that eggie mama!! FX for you!

Well I have News....but bad news another BFN this AM with FMU! I used my last Clearview from work so will start with the FRER tomorrow AM and see what we get! No spotting yet like AF is coming so Still somewhat hopeful but still losing a little hope with each BFN...Im 13dpo today....
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 07:04 AM   #40
yellowdog
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Carissa! I hope that it's just too early for you to test. FX for you but I totally understand dwindling hope with each day.

First question of the week!!!! And please, send me a PM if you have questions you'd like to be asked. I'll edit the first post and put the question there and going forward you'll find the weekly question there with the start of each week's thread.

Queston of the week: How does your SO feel about your POAS habits?

QOTW for me - DH doesn't really care. In fact when I found out I was pregnant with DS I just told DH and he didn't even care about seeing the test. His response to my asking if he wanted to see the test was something like, "Ew, why would I want to see something you peed on?" With him being an engineer I thought he'd be more interested.