Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 04-02-2012, 12:17 PM   #21
Registered Users
Re: Only gonna tell this story to you ladies (embarrassing)!

Aw, ladies you all made me feel sooo much better seriously!! I seriously felt so upset over this... it doesn't help my mom is a total super forgetful person and it made me feel like I am following those foot steps. Which I probably am, but I'd like to be in denial for a little longer

goodbye DS.
jenni_michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 03:18 PM   #22
Registered Users
My Mood:

Oh, man what a day! I'm sorry that you had to go through this, but I'm glad I'm not the only one! Let's see, during this pregnancy I....

- Locked my 3 year old in the car with it running while it was about 20 degrees outside. Had to call hubby home from work to open the car.

- Balled my eyes out in front of the director of my office (the main man). Thank goodness he is married with kids and is relatively connected to what it's like to deal with family stuff.

- Have dropped, broken, ruined multiple things around the house.

- Find myself imagining that terrible things are/will happen to my family and end up crying multiple times a day.

Gotta love this hormones. Maybe one day we'll be normal again!
Mama to Charlie 3/2009 and Jake 5/2012
kristinco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 02:10 AM   #23
Registered Users
My Mood:

I'm just reading this and wanted to tell you I did the exact same thing in the bathroom a few days ago! When I found the flood, I cursed, and my husband thought I had hurt myself All I could do was laugh, and I actually peed in my pants. My DH couldn't understand why I thought it was so funny. Oye. Not much longer!
MELISSA, PT Baby RN/Wanna be WAHM Married to Ryan MOMMY TO 25 weeker, VIOLET RAINE 4-13-09,and Juliet Coral 5-15-12
vmomma is offline   Reply With Quote