Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 04-15-2012, 07:34 AM   #11
Registered Users
Re: Looks like I am back... again...

I have done some of the testing and it isn't that bad. I was able to have a lot of blood taken and they ran a ton of tests at once. We were able to figure out my problem pretty quickly, and even pregnant I feel so much better than I did before. I finally have the energy to be the person I was wanting to be. So, there can be benefits besides lovely little babies.

For a friend who went through something similar, they couldn't quite pinpoint her issue until she was pregnant again. As soon as she was they figured it out really quickly. She had a similar issues as a pp mentioned, where in pregnancy her body acted differently than it normally did, and so she needed some extra hormone support.

I know losses are so hard. Your babies are waiting for you in heaven, and hopefully it won't be long until you have some more down here, too.

PinkLemonade7503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 10:09 AM   #12
Registered Users
Re: Looks like I am back... again...

after my 3 miscarriages, i tested positive for a blood infection called mycoplasma. i don't think it's something dr's think to look for normally (mine didn't even know what it was) but i asked him to look for it because my mum had 3 miscarriages because of it too. as far as i can remember, it has no other symptoms but will not allow you to be pregnant and it's really simple to get rid of; you and your hubby just need to go on a round of antibiotics. it may not be what's causing yours but i like to mention it to hopefully educate more people about it and help some mamas keep their babies. i am so sorry you are going through this!
kari-lynn, married to richard w/ hailey (04/98), aubryn (08/99), israel (07/04), maigan (07/06) amerie (05/09) and erivon (12/12/12) we're all proudly , eh?
i bfa2r'ed (breastfed after 2 reductions) for over a year and a half! i also apologize for my uppercase allergy and my aversion to smilies.
bezbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:30 AM   #13
Registered Users
Hugs mama. Big hugs.
BFing, CDing, all natural mama to three boys! Certified lactation Counselor
keen1981 is offline   Reply With Quote