Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-17-2012, 08:17 AM   #21
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Turkey Babies Chat 4/13-4/15

Morning ladies! We have our first prenatal appt. today, our last appt. was an interview and pregnancy confirmation. I am excited to go back to the midwife! I'll come back later today with a report

Advertisement

Old 04-17-2012, 08:45 AM   #22
armywife70
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinpossible View Post
Morning ladies! We have our first prenatal appt. today, our last appt. was an interview and pregnancy confirmation. I am excited to go back to the midwife! I'll come back later today with a report
YAY! Can't wait to hear how it went!!!
Old 04-17-2012, 08:50 AM   #23
armywife70
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaggiepie View Post
Hey ladies! Sorry some of you are feeling so sick. The MS is generally better for me now, so I'm hopeful that the end is in sight. I can eat red meat again, though not ground, although touching is still a no no. I'll be 11 weeks Wednesday so that's exciting.

We did our tour of the birth center today. It was really nice, even though Carlos doesn't know how to drive and missed our turn and got us lost, then got mad at me for wanting to go somewhere far away. So he pulled over and I got us un-lost and found it right away. Men. On the plus side, we were only 20 minutes late. The class was great because he got to hear a lot of the natural birthing and non-interventionist care stuff that I spew from a (male) midwife with a zillion years experience, so I think he thinks I'm a little less crazy now. We didn't get to do the whole entire tour because there was a lady giving birth in room 1 and she had like 15 people with her so they had taken over the common areas. We saw room 2 which was okay, the wallpaper is horrendous, and room 3, which I LOVED, it was very bright with a monet print over the low bed, cream furniture, and an attached jacuzzi room separate from the bathroom. Room 1 also has a jacuzzi so I'm going to ask to see it and the common areas when I have my first appointment Thursday. Anyway, after the class, Carlos said, "It's a lot more comfortable than the hospital" and agreed to use them...which is probably the best I could have expected from him after all his griping about the drive and how dumb it was to come so far from home when we have hospitals close to us.

@Cherrycoke - I'm really excited for my appointment Thursday!!! I hope your ovary is cyst free and that you're able to use the center. Everything seems awesome there! Maybe we can grab lunch or something after our appointments? I don't know that area very well so I have no idea what's good. I should PM you.
I am SO glad you both liked it!! And that he is now even more on board!! That is wonderful!

I sure hope you two ladies get to meet! I think that would simply be the neatest thing ever!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clatchford2011 View Post
I am getting a referral appointment I am not sure how I want to word WHY I want to switch providers. I am going to have to try
The referral process is easy here at Jackson...I just had to call and leave a voicemail for my PCM, then they called and made me a new referral. I think I would simply say that you don't feel that the two of you are on the same page....hmmm that is a hard one though isn't it? Good luck Catie! I am sure everything will go just fine!
Old 04-17-2012, 10:02 AM   #24
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

Had to share so ya'all can get a laugh! This video is awesome!
"I'm pregnant and I know it"
Old 04-18-2012, 05:37 AM   #25
armywife70
Registered Users

My Mood:

How was your Appt yesterday Twinpossible?? Hoping all went well!

PS I LOVE that video! It's soooo funny!
Old 04-18-2012, 10:17 AM   #26
kbz2002
Registered Users
seller
seller

Ugh I'm so sick and tired of being sick and tired. This MS is killing me. Pretty much everyone knows now that I'm pregnant, sort of hard to hide it when you are throwing up 24/7.

DD is adorable with the pregnancy, everything is be careful momma, you know what you eat the baby eats, etc, etc. It's funny to me.

I have my next doctors appointment on the 24th. I can't wait. DD is going to come with me.

I can't wait until my home renovations are done so I can clean out the house and get the nursery ready. I want to do elephants this time. I still need to get things out of the attic so I can figure out exactly what I need to buy. Once this contractor is done (which was supposed to be this week but it's now looking like another month), I'll have my house back. If I wasn't so sick I would have already yelled at him.

I already put in a request on etsy for some custom big sister and little brother/little sister shirts (we aren't going to find out what we are having so probably going to buy both onesies).
Old 04-18-2012, 10:30 AM   #27
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by armywife70 View Post
How was your Appt yesterday Twinpossible?? Hoping all went well!

PS I LOVE that video! It's soooo funny!
The appt. went really well. All is good so far I did a couple tests and passed with flying colors and apparently I have amazing blood pressure.

On a different note I am still throwing up almost every morning and walking around with med. to mild nausea the entire day. That part is SO not fun!
Old 04-19-2012, 04:58 AM   #28
pretzelpirate07
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I had my last appt at fertility clinic- and no i didnt get preg with fertility treatments lol long story and tomorrow is first high risk prenatal appts
Old 04-19-2012, 06:02 AM   #29
armywife70
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hope you have a GREAT appt today aMaggiepie! I hope you and Cherrycoke are able to meet up too! That would be soooo NEAT!