Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-16-2012, 09:50 AM   #1
slmroczka
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Arrow Scrappy Nappy-Handmade toy items and more

I've been MIA for a little while revamping my ideas, my store, my prices and focus. I have also began going back to college. I'm working on my bachelors in Business Administration with considerations in Accounting and an Associates in Deaf Interpretations. Thus I had to take sometime to reorder my life (still working on it ) But I'm back now, new stuff will be added as often as possible, to have a taste of what I offer just scroll down or please have a look at my blog to get a weekly sneak peak all in one place.

I'm making some big changes. Please read my blog.

I just stocked new items to the store Check me blog for all the latest details

Hi there all I'm Sandi owner of the HC Scrappy Nappy I've been making and selling items as long as I can remember. I'm a proud SAHM to 4 kids ranging in ages 10 to 3 years. I love crocheting, sewing and making OOAK items. But mostly my passion is to make fun toys, or making useful items out of recycled materials. I like to make useful affordable items for the whole family.

At present I'm working hard on some new goodies to add soon so just have a scroll down to see some of the wonderful items I have made. If you like what you see please just check out my HC Store Scrappy Nappy You can use the code IshopDS for 10% off your purchase there OR just drop me a PM for more details.

I'm so excited I've been raved, I hope it's okay to post a link here:
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...d.php?t=710141
doll diapers-these do fit webkins, bitty baby sized dolls and also fit dolls up to newborn size.
I have also found out these do fit cabbage patch kids as well.
I estimate it fits dolls sizes 12"-21"-pm me for other questions

I do have these listed in my HC store Scrappy Nappy in the toys section.

I made this soft block set from Michael Miller fabric and stuffed with poly-fil.
they are 6", 5", and 4" cubes slightly under stuffed for loads of fun for baby.

I've made these Amigurumi of acrylic yarn and stuffed with poly-fil

Snails

Butterfly

Turtle

I have made play food too you can purchase it in my store

My play food is made with acrylic yarn and stuffed with polyfil

Green and red apples

Green and red pears

I have created this cute doll pouch sling. These are made of cute printed flannel and are a wonderful toy for your little one. This toy is meant for boys or girls. The picture is meant to show you how it fits my average sized 7 year old. Suggested to fit a child 3-8 yrs old.
doll pouch slings-flannel

I make beautiful reusable Breast pads as well. These measure a 5" round have bamboo fleece for mama pleasure, hemp soaker, and PUL outer. These do fit discretely inside most bras. They are great for over nights too. the picture is of my own personal ones.

Okay this is my first attempt to sell a pouch sling on my own. I have made them for an online store and decided to make one for myself (not thier pattern) so need less to say I had some extra fabric and thought I'd make a few to sell. I have 1 left that is made and ready for a new home. These are made from a stretch cotton twill pre shrunk fabric. It measure 23 1/2 inches folded in half and they are an ample 22" deep. So please measure yourself because I will not do refunds. I'm asking $20.00ppd.
This are comparable to a size 2-3 Hotsling

Note: I have used mine to carry my newborn son as well as my 2 YO son (he weights just shy of 35lbs)
if you are interested I can add some action shots, just LMK.

this picture shows the print better as well as my stitching.

I have some very nice and silky soft, natural cream colored certified organic cotton percale fabric that is grown in us and Peru milled in USA. I make into reusable diaper liners if you like. They will be 14"X5" in length so they should fit almost any sized diaper.

These are thin and measure 7"X7"

I make baby leggings

I also have a load of baby leggings for sale

So much more listed in my store.

Listed in the store I have only 2 cute Prefitted diapers (the pink ones with the frogs) NEW dyed DSQ infant sized bleach prefolds- These have just been washed to set the colors, prior to embellishing. I embellished them with 100% cotton print fabric and added a sewn in insert that is made of 100% cotton SSM and bamboo top/bottom of insert is 100% cotton flannel. I've also added diaper velcro so it can now be used as a cute fitted diaper.

I can and I'm willing to make semi-custom items. So if you like what you see feel free to pm me with your ideas. I'm always willing to work with you, so you can have what you want the way you what it.

Just me bragging
My very first custom doll diaper and doll sling
Custom Coffee Mug and ladybug
intro for my Who's it? What's its?
First new items I made in a year
4 outfits I made for my husbands cousins LO
I made a rag bag
Crochet stacking cups
Bithday party gifts

Advertisement

Sandi, SAHM/WAHM to my dd ds#1 ds#2 + DS#3 (11/06/08) and wife to my best friend. Scrappy Nappy for affordable hand-made woolies, toys, diapering goodies and more. For more about me MySpace, blogspot, Facebook, + Twitter. My son is so funny fire what???!!! We are a smoke free, 1 cat, 1 dog home.
slmroczka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 07:01 AM   #2
slmroczka
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Scrappy Nappy-Handmade toy items and more

:wave2: :wave2:
Sandi, SAHM/WAHM to my dd ds#1 ds#2 + DS#3 (11/06/08) and wife to my best friend. Scrappy Nappy for affordable hand-made woolies, toys, diapering goodies and more. For more about me MySpace, blogspot, Facebook, + Twitter. My son is so funny fire what???!!! We are a smoke free, 1 cat, 1 dog home.

Last edited by slmroczka; 05-16-2012 at 07:10 PM.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:30 PM   #3
slmroczka
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi there all
"BUMP"
Old 04-18-2012, 08:00 AM   #4
slmroczka
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

GOOD MORNING
Old 04-19-2012, 09:13 AM   #5
slmroczka
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

GOOD MORNING BUMP
ARE YOU ALL AWAKE YET?
Old 04-20-2012, 06:07 PM   #6
slmroczka
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

BUMP
Old 04-22-2012, 06:39 PM   #7
slmroczka
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

bump
Old 04-23-2012, 06:28 PM   #8
slmroczka
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

GOOD EVENING ALL
Old 04-24-2012, 07:50 AM   #9
slmroczka
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

bump
Old 04-28-2012, 06:33 PM   #10
slmroczka
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi there all
"BUMP"