Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-17-2012, 07:51 PM   #1
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Does anyone know what to expect...

at 9 year check up? My ex is going to have to do the check up. I just don't know if shots are going to be suggested. I will most likely not be within reach for a quick consult either. He already knows to say no to HPV. Is there anything else that might be suggested that she already wouldn't have had?
Freaking out since he is one to just go with anything and not think.

Advertisement

Old 04-17-2012, 08:52 PM   #2
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Re: Does anyone know what to expect...

On the vax schedule I have for New Mexico there is a gap in shots from 5 years to 11 years, no vax's recommended except for flu shots I think...
mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 09:04 PM   #3
b bright
Registered Users
seller

I would just tell him to say no to any and all shots and that you will call and schedule a new appointment for any shots you feel dd should have, if there are any. But I don't think there are any for 9 year olds....
Old 04-18-2012, 12:41 PM   #4
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by b bright
I would just tell him to say no to any and all shots and that you will call and schedule a new appointment for any shots you feel dd should have, if there are any. But I don't think there are any for 9 year olds....
That is a good idea. Thank you. I just chatted with him and mentioned I will not be within reach. His reaction was you can't turn your phone on during flight? I said not to receive calls. I think he is a bit nervous. I am going to write down everything.

Alisha I know how to spell my Samsung Galaxy S2 does not.