Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-22-2012, 10:28 PM   #21
umajo
Registered Users
seller

Re: Wool mamas, do you use wool all the time?

We do wool most of the time. I have some breathable niji covers that I use sometimes for going out. We live in a colder climate, so we use mostly loveybums pull on wool covers under clothes during the day and longies at night. I also have used imse vimse wool under clothes with no problems. I'd rather wash dirty clothes than dirty wool, so we don't do longies during the day.

Advertisement

Old 04-22-2012, 11:11 PM   #22
Angel89411
Banned

I use wool except for going out when we will be in the car a while. I have BG 4.0 for those times.

Married since 1-23-07. 2 beautiful sons born 4-24-08 and 11-3-11. 1 baby waiting in heaven since 1-13-11.
Angel89411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:31 AM   #23
dandjbrown
Registered Users
seller

Use loveybums wool wraps 98% of the time. If we go out I usually use BGE's simply b/c I don't want to stuff my wraps in a wet bag.
dandjbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 07:18 AM   #24
tootsy_toes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Wool mamas, do you use wool all the time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandjbrown View Post
Use loveybums wool wraps 98% of the time. If we go out I usually use BGE's simply b/c I don't want to stuff my wraps in a wet bag.
This is good to know, I have a whole stash of them! What diapers do you use underneath the loveybums?

Christ following wife to Andy , and Mama to N-bug ; J-bean ; and lady-K .

Blessed every day!
tootsy_toes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 08:30 AM   #25
jessi4jc
Registered Users
seller

We do wool exclusively. I don't have any other covers in rotation. Well, strike that. I have one Econobum that I have never used. All of my other PUL/Nylon covers are packed away.

I mainly do shorties/Longies with a cute top. The exception is when we go out with my friend Allyson he wears pockets. She is deathly allergic to wool. I'd like her throat to not close up so we do pockets and regular clothes on playdate Wednesdays! I do also have some fleece sets and in the winter I tend to those with a fitted underneath.

Sent from iPhone which is out to get me for some reason that is unbeknownst to me. Via DS Forum. Currently ISO 6 Small BG AIOs in pastel colors, triple switched GMs, Boyish Mutt 3SR, AhMay sets, YN Munki Sushi, Thirsties Colored PFs

IDSO: Noro Sekku in Citrus, Lilac, Sand. Please.
jessi4jc is offline   Reply With Quote