Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-20-2012, 06:01 AM   #11
armywife70
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Gobbler Chat 4/19-4/24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Catalina View Post
Sounds awesome!

AFM, I feel and the in-laws arrive tonight from London. I managed some basic cleaning this morning (kitchen is still a bomb site!) and then succumbed to a migraine that extra strength tylenol barely touched... but sleep helped a little. The in-laws don't land until 7:15 or so, which means they probably won't come back here from the airport. And feeling the way I do, I have absolutely no problem with that . Not to mention the kids will be in bed anyway. Hmmm. Maybe I can hold off until tomorrow to change the couch slipcovers?? I have a love/hate relationship with white ikea couches
Oi! WHITE!! I couldn't do it, I'd go insane! Our boys are like 'Pigpen' from the Peanuts only in real life! Not to mention the 2yr old that always seems to find the ONE pen that some accidentally left down....SOOOO glad a bit of sleep helped out AND that they wouldn't be stopping in last night! I hope you have a wonderful visit!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clatchford2011 View Post
ughhh sinuses today and sciatic nerve pain.. WHY!!! LOL Tylenol is for the birds, the stuff doesn't even touch my headache... I give up, I think the best thing for me to do is not take anything and go through the motions. My dreams have been so odd and weird. I am lost with it LOL! Makes no sense to me at all... I am leaving it at that

I need to be getting ready for work but I am here checking the boards sipping on my V* Splash dreaming of chicken biscuits.... *sigh*
I have been having CRAZY vivid dreams about really CRAZY stuff, but I can't remember them when I wake up! That drives me crazy, lol!

Chicken biscuits huh, you HAD to go there didn't ya Catie??? ;D

Advertisement

Old 04-22-2012, 07:33 AM   #12
clatchford2011
Registered Users
seller

well I found the top of my uterus! LOL! It was so funny because I had been looking in the wrong place. I believe this one is high and back a little further than DD. literally an inch under my belly button???? Isn't that a little high up for now????

cool feeling it Nice and firm

Catie : Married to my Soldier and bestfriend for 4 awesome years,
Mommy to my little sunshine Isabel Born 12/30/2008
and my little rainbow Jacob Born 11/15/2012
clatchford2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:31 AM   #13
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
well I found the top of my uterus! LOL! It was so funny because I had been looking in the wrong place. I believe this one is high and back a little further than DD. literally an inch under my belly button???? Isn't that a little high up for now????

How did you find it? I totally had a belly pop this week but my sister said that my uterus should still be tucked in my pelvis and the belly is mostly bloat. It would be cool to try to find my uterus!
Old 04-22-2012, 10:48 PM   #14
beattymama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Its my 31st birthday tomorrow! had a wonderful Birthday dinner with my folks and hubby (my in-laws had the boys). it's been anti-climatic as i've been feeling sick and depressed for the last couple of weeks. doesn't really feel like my birthday. oh well. i've had some great birthdays so i'll let this one cruise on by.
Old 04-23-2012, 06:07 AM   #15
armywife70
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:

I have been having trouble finding mine, as the firm part goes up to a little under my belly button as well...which is way high! It should be just now poking about my pelvic bone! So I have been feeling iffy on if it truly is my uterus or not? I feel so lost with this pregnancy! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinpossible View Post
How did you find it? I totally had a belly pop this week but my sister said that my uterus should still be tucked in my pelvis and the belly is mostly bloat. It would be cool to try to find my uterus!
It actually *should* be, but with more pregnancies and it can show a bit earlier. Your uterus is much more stretched out now. So while she might be right, it is still a lot of your uterus pushing your insides up too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beattymama View Post
Its my 31st birthday tomorrow! had a wonderful Birthday dinner with my folks and hubby (my in-laws had the boys). it's been anti-climatic as i've been feeling sick and depressed for the last couple of weeks. doesn't really feel like my birthday. oh well. i've had some great birthdays so i'll let this one cruise on by.
In case I forget tomorrow, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Old 04-23-2012, 08:54 AM   #16
Lovinmama3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Happy early birthday Bekah!!

I'm just blah over here. Last night I ventured away from my usual rice or bread or cracker dinner and had a soft pretzel with cheese and some fruit and then, like clockwork, 2hrs later I was throwing it all up. I swear more came up last night than the past month combined. On a positive note, DH finally saw how sick I am (usually I throw up a little bit daily, but don't make a big deal about it) and sent me to bed by 9:30pm with a heating pad and a good book. Feeling much better today. It's so strange, I've never had night sickness with my previous two pregnancies. I can keep lunch down just fine, but dinner is out of the question.
Old 04-23-2012, 09:42 AM   #17
clatchford2011
Registered Users
seller

Well to be honest... check after DTD, it makes everything tense up.... I bet you find it then.

I am feeling much better! Just coughing up a storm. I don't really have nausea or gagging anymore which I am not trying to jinx it *knock on wood* This week has been much better when it comes to nausea. *wphew*

I have my appointment on the 2nd of may which I will be 12 weeks!!! WOW TIME FLIES!

My belly button is starting to come out I don't get outies, I got a flattie. HAHA! Taking my 11 week pic today since I am feeling better and feeling like I have a bubble in my stomach. I forgot how weird and awesome it feels to be pregnant!

Catie : Married to my Soldier and bestfriend for 4 awesome years,
Mommy to my little sunshine Isabel Born 12/30/2008
and my little rainbow Jacob Born 11/15/2012

Last edited by clatchford2011; 04-23-2012 at 10:00 AM.
clatchford2011 is offline   Reply With Quote