Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-18-2012, 07:42 AM   #1
clatchford2011
Registered Users
seller

feeling like total crud..

I can't get over these days of feeling like complete sh** .... I am so nauseated some days and others I am just fine. I don't know what is wrong with me.... I don't even find sex attractive at all... I honestly couldn't care to have sex again for a very long long time. I don't even know why which is so very unlike me. I know it is my hormones and at this rate I swear this is a complete 360 from my pregnancy with DD. I love my husband very much, don't get me wrong... but I am just to ill to care and I don't want him to think I don't love him or want to be with him. Our schedules are so very busy and I can't be the wife I was 3 months ago.

I am so drained with this pregnancy. I am praying to god that it all changes come second trimester.

Advertisement

Catie : Married to my Soldier and bestfriend for 4 awesome years,
Mommy to my little sunshine Isabel Born 12/30/2008
and my little rainbow Jacob Born 11/15/2012
clatchford2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:36 AM   #2
sparkygirl74
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: feeling like total crud..

LOL, I am feeling the same way and I have to tell you, sex crosses my mind every once in a while, but I am to tired to even mention it, much less do it . My husband has been kind of awesome about it though. He is being so much more understanding this time then the last two pregnancies!
Hang in there Mama. It will eventually get better!
sparkygirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:00 AM   #3
kangasox
Registered Users
seller

I was hoping someone would start a new weekly thread so I could complain about just this. I feel bad complaining, because all the crappy feeling and ultrasound mean things are likely going well, and people with losses, I feel like I should not complain, but LORD I feel like total crap. This is my third and I felt pretty good last time, this time, AWFUL. So nauseous, though I thought that was going away, if I'm not super nauseous or gagging, I'm exhausted, or have a headache, or random body pain, or totally space cadet out of it. I feel like a terrible parent and have no desire to do anything...cook dinner, play at the park, nothing. I just want to lie down and possibly sleep. I really hope this gets better. I don't know if I can do 6 more months of this! AND I try to remember this is my last pregnancy, so I should be remembering and savoring this. It's bittersweet, I guess to know you're never going to feel this way again, but I don't think I want to!! Good to know at least others are feeling this way...
kangasox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:48 AM   #4
clatchford2011
Registered Users
seller

I swear it is so absurd how off it is to feel this way. I cant function. I gag all the time i am totally thankful for these symptoms but i am an emotional wreck and poor dh doesnt know how to take me. I feel so bad. I admit this is one stage of pregnancy i will not miss. Second trimester couldn't get here any faster!!! Oh how i would love to sleep the first trimester away!

Old 04-18-2012, 10:38 AM   #5
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

Oh I hear you mama! I am totally not into sex right now at all. Normally we are pretty active but now I am just SO tired and nauseated that I cannot bring myself to make love. My hubby has been great about it. Everyone says it gets better the 2nd trimester...here's hoping!
Old 04-18-2012, 12:06 PM   #6
BooneNicuMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I feel icky too Pregnancy this time round has made me cry over everything. I am too exhausted to be there for my husband how he clearly still wants me. ( I kind of like the reassurance though that he finds this expanding blimp attractive) and I feel badly about this. But between being preggers, chasing a 28 & 18 month old, and now having a nasty cold... I just wanna throw in the towel, play cartoons for the kids non-stop and order pizza. Lazy and bad of me or not, I so wanna do it

I thought I had gotten over this morning sickness bought too, then I got this cold and now I can't stop vomiting the last three days. I had it terrible with DD1, first 14 weeks, every morning without fail.... two days with DD2... I guess I deserve it this time around, since it's the last might as well go out with a bang

Abby (11) Hailey (9) Katlyn (6) Savanna (2) Grace (1) Angel baby May 2011, and Angel Baby Dec 25th 2011. & ANNABELLE Oct. 17th 2012!!!
BooneNicuMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:03 AM   #7
Veronica
Registered Users
seller
seller

So glad I'm not alone! I too have felt like complete crap. I barely move, my house is a wreck, we eat pizza and soup too much. Praying for a much better second trimester for all of us!
Old 04-23-2012, 10:37 AM   #8
clatchford2011
Registered Users
seller

Well 11 weeks is like today... the past 2 days have been better actually. Nausea is letting up and I feel my drive coming back. I don't know why I resented DH so much but I did. We worked through it and things are definitely better. Hopefully I don't go through that again. *WPHEW!*

Come Come second trimester!!