Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 04-21-2012, 02:30 PM   #21
Registered Users
Formerly: mrsdrums1
My Mood:
I'm the same way.. I don't like not having a plan..

Megan, wife to Jason. Mommy to Asher, 2, Levi, 1 and Rebekah coming September 10.
babylove921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 03:32 PM   #22
Registered Users
My Mood:
Yep the not being able to make plans besides get the kids to school sucks!!!
Kristin - SAHM (former teacher) to I- (9), K- (7)and A- (5)and a E- (2)
dreamingkristin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 07:24 AM   #23
I Dream of Cloth
Registered Users
Originally Posted by dreamingkristin
I wake up every day lately being annoyed to still be preggo. It's just do close yet do far away. I'm just not good with this hurry up and get everything done it could be any day kinda stage. I'm just ready already!!! I'm done waiting and I'm done with life bein in hold cause we can't so anything. And that my fast labors and could be any day is messing with everyone life schedules. B
Same here. Everything in the house is set. There might be one or two tasks still pending, but I don't care. I just want the baby! I'm basically just a watched pot waiting to boil now. I'm so uncomfortable too. If I'm going to waking up every 2 hours to pee every night, I might as well be waking up every 2 hours to nurse a sweet little baby! What I have done in the past actually is make as many plans as possible. Just stuff that can be easily canceled like play dates, going to dinner with friends, outings with the kids, etc. It helps take my mind off it a little bit. Plus I've been able to cancel to some things with the other pregnancies because I finally went into labor. So it was canceling for a GOOD reason! Maybe all the rushing around from one activity to the next helps move things along physically too?

37 to 42 weeks is way too broad of a time frame for me to accept. 40 is the average, but it's so deceiving with that huge span of 5 weeks. Both my kids came in the 40th week so it seems like my chances of having the baby this week are pretty slim. Ugh, hurry up, Baby!!

Mother to 4 girls : R (6yrs), H (4yrs), P (2yrs), V (born 3/29), and 2 little ones departed from this world.
I Dream of Cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 05:53 PM   #24
Registered Users
Formerly: mnotley75
My Mood:
Re: Anyone else feeling like it will still be forever?

I definitely do! I feel like a ticking time bomb. My sugars have been so out of whack and my BP was creeping up and up. Fetal assessment figures baby is already 8+ pounds and we're not even 37 weeks yet. Tuesday I see them again and will have an amnio for lung development. Hoping to be induced if her lungs are developed enough. Will get the results on Wednesday for lung maturity! Until then I'm even anxiously waiting. Just want here here and these headaches and nausea to be gone!!!

loving wife to Christopher (7/1/'05), Momma to angel baby Eden Serenity (9/16/'06 - Trisomy 18) two princes Liam Rhodes (9/4/'07)
& Owen Shaw (8/19/'09), & our little princess Kira Maeve (4/27/'12)
CHERUBUMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 05:14 PM   #25
Registered Users
Yes!!!! I haven't felt This way with my previous two. Any time after Friday is good with me. Dh will be home I'll be 37 weeks tomorrow.

Di..... mom to my teen, my princess, and a new addition may 2012. I can spell but my iPhone can't!
Di ... loving wifey to my coach and slightly crunchy mama to my teen (16) ,my princess (6) and my Cinnabon (May 2012) :blue baby:
crazymom is offline   Reply With Quote