Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-23-2012, 09:05 PM   #1
Riverdavidsmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
4-5 braxton hicks last couple hours

I've had these throughout the day today - before today very randomly. But tonight I started timing them and I have had them at 8:12, 8:34, 8:45, 9:05, 9:12, 9:25, 9:42, 9:55 and again while I am typing this NOW.

I have two sleeping kids now and my youngest DS still wakes in the night and wants mama, so I really would rather not make an unnecessary ER trip. Any thoughts?

Also, baby has been mostly breech (by my guess) until today and today she was distinctly transverse - no big ball by the side of my belly button any more. My belly just looks bigger and rounder than it has - more basketballish - and therefore it's tighter.

Could it be just her position change is triggering? I've had two full term prior pregnancies with no pre-term labor.

Advertisement

Old 04-23-2012, 09:09 PM   #2
vmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: 4-5 braxton hicks last couple hours

Her position could definitely be irritating your uterus. I have many "practice runs", as my OB calls them, and I don't worry about it. I would hydrate, lay down and if they become painful, more regular, and don't stop, call the doctor.