Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-23-2012, 10:47 AM   #21
SeaChellsRun
Registered Users
Formerly: ChellySnow
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone else still pregnant?

Becca, hope you're feeling better and labor starts soon for you.

For all the mamas in pain and not sleeping well.

I'm still pregnant and getting some pelvic pain in the night but I'm sleeping fairly well, getting naps and still have energy and there's no ctx happening. I'm a little nervous that LO won't stay until wed/thurs but not getting any sign of labor coming anytime soon.... Which makes me nervous that I'll be pregnant another two weeks!

Advertisement

DD1 1/09 *** DD2 4/12
SeaChellsRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:52 AM   #22
lilbugsmomma
Registered Users
seller

My due date is today. Still pregnant though I've been getting cramps/contractions off and on since last Tuesday.
Old 04-23-2012, 03:53 PM   #23
Treasures From Elf
Registered
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm still quite pregnant.
Old 04-23-2012, 04:26 PM   #24
kierstenw
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have an appointment with my MW tomorrow, and I am trying not to get my hopes up... The rest of this week is going to be interesting, though. I think my mom is more of a nervous wreck than I am. DH won't make it home for the birth, so our moms are supposed to be my coaches in the delivery room. My little brother graduates from college on Friday, and my parents are leaving for Tallahassee on Thursday. So this little girl either needs to come tomorrow or wait until this weekend.

Don't these kiddos realize that we have schedules to maintain?
Mommy to our anniversary babe, Josie (5/8/12) and bb#2 due in September!

kierstenw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 06:15 PM   #25
missc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kierstenw
Don't these kiddos realize that we have schedules to maintain?
Lol, right? My dad is in Vegas, sister and bro-in-law are in FL at conferences.. And my little brother graduates this weekend too (big family time on Sat with my bro graduating, nieces dance recital, and nephews birthday Sat!)!
It'll be interesting to see how it all works out! I switched my dr. appt from Wed to tomorrow am to give my coworker a little more of a heads up if I can't speak at the conference Wed afternoon.
Old 04-24-2012, 10:28 AM   #26
BCsMom
Registered Users
seller

I agree with the schedules! I'm still hoping for a due-date-baby (4.26) but my hopes are diminishing each hour since I have almost no contractions yet. I'm also hoping for NOT this Saturday, since my doula will be out of town. I also can't really imagine being pregnant for another week or two... Which means I'll probably go all the way until 42 weeks... At least I'm still feeling physically fine. It's just the mental issues, with sitting around and waiting. I'm still at work, and will be until the end, but I had to get everything ready in case I need to leave at any point -which means there's really nothing for me to do here!
BCsMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 11:15 AM   #27
blueone
Registered Users
seller
seller

My mom thinks I'm subconsciously holding labor off until she gets in on Thursday. Admittedly it would be very convenient if she were hear when the baby is born because then she could watch DS and I wouldn't have to call someone to come pick him up (we have someone arranged and I know he'll be just fine with her). But yeah, not sure that's all of it. I mean, I would like the baby to be born already when she arrives...so yeah. We'll see.

I had more prodromal labor yesterday and all. Today she's even lower and feels like she could fall out any second. But no baby...sigh. At least the benadryl I took before I went to bed helped me sleep really really well!