Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 04-16-2012, 03:23 PM   #1
Registered Users
which organic formula to use?

I am confused as to whether to get my daughter on similac organic (she is now on similac sensitive) or baby's only lactose free (arsenic??) I tried to put her on earths best 2 months ago when she was about 10 weeks old and it was disasterous. I won't use a soy. Any comments/suggestions??
I keep thinking maybe goats milk?

stacym918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 03:56 PM   #2
Registered Users
Re: which organic formula to use?

We had been using Baby's only lactose free for months when the arsenic claim came up. I spent a lot of time reading the info in the study, the links on Baby's Only website and elsewhere and we decided to continue to use it, though now she's on goat milk since she's 18 months. It's worth reading the details of the testing methods used. I originally chose that one because of the brown rice syrup, which I felt more comfortable with than other sweeteners used.
Greenwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:26 AM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: which organic formula to use?

I got my son some goats milk off vitacost free with their $10 credit. He's almost 2, but is allergic to milk protein and I won't put him on soy. They also have an organic formula on there for 9.99 which makes it free with the credit. Worth getting to try it out before you spend money on it.
I'm a SAHM to Jonathan Daniel5/25/10 and Aubrey Grace1/12/12. Hubby and I are both Fire Fighters and EMTs. We met on a cardiac arrest call
RealMommyLife is offline   Reply With Quote