Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-25-2012, 07:25 AM   #1
mom2corag
Registered Users
seller
seller

ISO Blueberry / Weehuggers Wet Bags

ISO blueberry or weehugger wet bags (either the smaller ones with the dry pocket in front or the larger laundry bags). Preferably boy/gn colors, but try me on any. I'm getting rid of my other types of wetbags to get all this kind. Thanks!

Advertisement

Last edited by mom2corag; 05-30-2012 at 01:59 PM.
mom2corag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 07:36 AM   #2
anniekins1488
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ISO Snap Conversions

I convert diapers . I have tons of references and feedback here for snap conversions. Pricing varies depending on the style of diaper. For example AIOs like BGEs, that require seam opening and re-sewing for hidden snaps are $4.25 each plus the return shipping cost to you. I do offer quantity discounts and a $0.50 per diaper discount if you wish to remove all of the aplix before sending. Most pockets and covers (that do not require seam opening) are usually $3.75 each.

I have all of the BG snap colors to match, and all of the thread colors as well. The things that set me apart (I believe ) are that I never charge extra for removal of laundry tabs, and I do not use plain white thread for re-sewing diapers with hidden snaps. I use high quality 100% polyester thread that matches the diaper. Also, I take the time to clean out the inside of the wing tabs of your diapers for you before adding snaps to them, since that is the only chance you'll have to truly clean all the gunk and "lint rocks" out of them.

I am full up on orders before my DD3 is scheduled to arrive on May 10th, but after taking a few week break to heal/babymoon, I'll be taking orders again! I'm thinking by early June I'll be gearing up to accept more orders. Possibly sooner but I'm not sure yet. I'm not sure how soon you need them done, but please keep me in mind mama, and feel free to PM me for more info and if you'd like pics or references.

Thanks!!

Swag with me! I earn $25 in Amazon gift cards every month with very little effort! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Anniekins1488
anniekins1488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 05:20 PM   #3
mom2corag
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: ISO Snap Conversions, Blueberry / Weehuggers Wet Bags

bump
Old 04-27-2012, 08:02 AM   #4
mom2corag
Registered Users
seller
seller

bump - any wet bags?
Old 05-30-2012, 12:56 PM   #5
mom2corag
Registered Users
seller
seller

BUMP - I've found a taker for my other wetbags and need to replace them with my preferred type!