Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-25-2012, 08:27 PM   #101
dreamingkristin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: weekly chat 4/23-4/29

Tina... Glad you found your keys.. that would have worried me for sure!!!

We had dinner tonight and then took a nice walk right at dusk.. the tempature was nice.... but now my hands and feet and who-ha feel all swollen.... and random contractions and heavy feeling in my who-ha but not bad crampy contractions...
Had more pressure in my butt... but I think he must just been sitting really low....

Advertisement

Old 04-25-2012, 08:30 PM   #102
tasundance
Registered Users
seller
seller

Woo Hooo!!!! My dh just surprised me with a mothers helper. She is going to start the week the kids are done with school. She will be here to help wth the kids from 9-1 m-f. I guess Ive been freaking at the thought of 6 kids and he took it upon himself to get help for me. The only downside is now instead of kid stress Im having slight financial stress. This wasnt an expense I was expecting but it sure will be nice to have a helper.
Tricia~31 Married for 13 years to Chad~36. Semi Crunchy mama to Aurora~12, Ethan~10, Jacob~8, Annika~5, Makenna~4, Niko James~3, Cyrus~1 and blessing #8 due 10/10/15
tasundance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:24 PM   #103
I Dream of Cloth
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasundance
Woo Hooo!!!! My dh just surprised me with a mothers helper. She is going to start the week the kids are done with school. She will be here to help wth the kids from 9-1 m-f. I guess Ive been freaking at the thought of 6 kids and he took it upon himself to get help for me. The only downside is now instead of kid stress Im having slight financial stress. This wasnt an expense I was expecting but it sure will be nice to have a helper.
That was nice of him! We are thinking of getting one too after my husband goes back to work (he's taking 3 weeks of paternity leave)

As for me, I had my prenatal appointment today and baby is low but not engaged. OH and surprise! All the crazy movements and kicks I felt last night and this morning? Well, that was Baby turning posterior. Nice at 39 weeks that he/she decided to do that. So I guess I'll be scrubbing the floors and trying to get him or her to turn the right way so I don't have a difficult birth. *sigh* Anyone here birth a posterior before? I know they often don't turn until labor but I want to be prepared just in case.

Mother to 4 girls : R (6yrs), H (4yrs), P (2yrs), V (born 3/29), and 2 little ones departed from this world.
I Dream of Cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:31 PM   #104
mom22boysand1girl
Registered Users
seller

My OB says high blood pressure is anything over 140/90. So I don't think yours was high.
Tina- I am so glad you found your keys.
Tricia- I would love a mother's helper for the summer.
Alicia- I just had my whole house cleaned by a cleaning lady and made my kids eat dinner at the picnic table out on the patio. There is no way I would let them make a mess. I want to go into the hospital tommorow knowing my house is clean.
Kristen- I am praying you have this baby soon. I thought for sure you and Kayla with all your PTL would have had a baby before me. I guess you still have 12 more hours to have one before me.
mom22boysand1girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:32 PM   #105
mom22boysand1girl
Registered Users
seller

Kristine- I hope this baby turns for you.
Old 04-25-2012, 09:41 PM   #106
dreamingkristin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

LOL I know -- thought for sure one of the PTL mamas would have thier baby.. but we are still here... Now IF I'm still preggo by next Tuesday I'll be amazed! Technically Sunday will be the day that I had my DD and my YDS so that's kinda the day... Hoping it is either before that or on that day.... not after -- I'm ready...
Old 04-25-2012, 10:55 PM   #107
mom22boysand1girl
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingkristin View Post
LOL I know -- thought for sure one of the PTL mamas would have thier baby.. but we are still here... Now IF I'm still preggo by next Tuesday I'll be amazed! Technically Sunday will be the day that I had my DD and my YDS so that's kinda the day... Hoping it is either before that or on that day.... not after -- I'm ready...
I have never been this pg ever. I have only ever made it to 37w1d. That was the longest. Tommorow I will be 39w1d. So I know how you feel.
I really feel like it is b/c of the new laws here in AZ about early inductions before 39 weeks. The nicu rate has dropped 60% since Oct. when they made it a law for hospitals.
At least I know my baby is healthy at this point. We should be able to avoid the NICU. I just hope this little peanut is not jaundice. I will be sad.
Well in 12 hours I will be getting ready for my c/s. I will not be sleeping tonight. Too many nerves. I guess bc I already know what to expect this being my 4th c/s.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:02 AM   #108
Mommy2LivandNoah
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Melissa, praying everything goes well today. Can't wait to hear the update. Kristin and I apparently wanted to let you have your baby first...

The most I've been pregnant is 39w4d...so hoping baby Boy decides to arrive before 40 weeks as well and I only have a max of 13 days left..

Kristine- all mine are posterior till labor, only 1 has come out that way and she was my first child, so it's hard to say if her's was harder...hoping baby turns for you or at least does in labor..
Old 04-26-2012, 07:48 AM   #109
babylove921
Registered Users
Formerly: mrsdrums1

My Mood:
My husband thinks we'll go a week early.. I'm about 2-3cm now.. I'm just so ready. His head is very engaged.. appt Friday...
Old 04-26-2012, 09:00 AM   #110
mommyria2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Melissa, good luck today.

I have another appt today and another nst. I don't planned on getting checked. If I'm still pregnant on monday I will then and maybe get my membranes stripped again.

One of my coworkers said that the baby looks lower today than yesterday and the pain in my crotch makes me think she's right.