Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-25-2012, 01:45 PM   #11
PamPurrsDiapers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: So excited for my Fluff mail!!!

WOW! My Bumkins orders already arrived! They are BEAUTIFUL! DD is refusing to let go of one of them. She is toting it around like it's a baby doll, LOL. I don't think I am going to be able to pry it away from her till bedtime, which means I can't prep it yet, LOL. I also got my Soap Nuts in! SOO excited about that! I'm trying to convince DD to give me the Butterfly one, and she can play with the cover....it isn't going well :P DS decided that he HAD to wear the Cat in the Hat AIO o.O SO he put it on without it being prepped...I hope that won't hurt the diaper :/

The top 3 are: In order Pocket, AIO, AIO. Bottom row is covers. Then I have some inserts.

Advertisement

Advertising available as low as $2.08 per month. DS Mamas get FREE banner upgrade.
PamPurrsDiapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 03:11 PM   #12
Almacham
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamPurrsDiapers View Post
WOW! My Bumkins orders already arrived! They are BEAUTIFUL! DD is refusing to let go of one of them. She is toting it around like it's a baby doll, LOL. I don't think I am going to be able to pry it away from her till bedtime, which means I can't prep it yet, LOL. I also got my Soap Nuts in! SOO excited about that! I'm trying to convince DD to give me the Butterfly one, and she can play with the cover....it isn't going well :P DS decided that he HAD to wear the Cat in the Hat AIO o.O SO he put it on without it being prepped...I hope that won't hurt the diaper :/

The top 3 are: In order Pocket, AIO, AIO. Bottom row is covers. Then I have some inserts.
Very cute!

ETA I think your diaper will be fine

Last edited by Almacham; 04-25-2012 at 03:12 PM.
Almacham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 03:16 PM   #13
Alikhlas
Registered Users
seller

Love those prints!
Alikhlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 03:32 PM   #14
PamPurrsDiapers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
Very cute!

ETA I think your diaper will be fine
Thanks. I "traded" him the Cat in the Hat for his Winnie the Pooh one (fitted) and told him he could use his new cover....he bought it! So, they are all now in the wash! DD dropped the butterfly one RIGHT before I started laundry....I took it as a sign

Advertising available as low as $2.08 per month. DS Mamas get FREE banner upgrade.
Old 04-25-2012, 03:35 PM   #15
PamPurrsDiapers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alikhlas View Post
Love those prints!
Thanks. They didn't have a whole lot to pick from. I still have a LOT of $40 certificates to use....I think we are going to end up with multiples all around But, for less than $2 each, shipping included....I am OK with that!!!

Old 04-25-2012, 04:26 PM   #16
dannic
Registered Users

I think my nickis order got delayed...i received an email stating that the proraps cover i ordered was out of stock and asking if i wanted to change the cover or refund that portion. I was over the 100 mark and wanted to free gift so changed to a bummis super lite...been wanting to see one of these anyway! All this to say that my order didn't ship as i expected it to.
dannic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 07:13 PM   #17
PamPurrsDiapers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannic View Post
I think my nickis order got delayed...i received an email stating that the proraps cover i ordered was out of stock and asking if i wanted to change the cover or refund that portion. I was over the 100 mark and wanted to free gift so changed to a bummis super lite...been wanting to see one of these anyway! All this to say that my order didn't ship as i expected it to.
AWWW Hope your order arrives soon!

I am still waiting for a few more packages. I LOVE Earth Day Sales! I got to try Soap Nuts for the FIRST TIME EVER tonight and they are SO COOL! Going to reboot the laundry now.

Old 04-26-2012, 09:23 AM   #18
itslilma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

"And yes, VERY exciting! Sposie using parents NEVER get excited about getting diapers LOL. They are missing out!"

haha
itslilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:01 AM   #19
PamPurrsDiapers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: So excited for my Fluff mail!!! UPDATED with new orders!

WOOHOO! I got to spend more of my vouchers, and have a TON of awesomeness on the way!!

I started weeding out our old diapers. I listed 2 of them in FFS and have a couple more outside sun bleaching right now. I'll list those tomorrow, I think. I hope I get another package or two in today. I am SOOO excited!

Old 04-28-2012, 12:51 PM   #20
Almacham
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: So excited for my Fluff mail!!! UPDATED with new orders!

Holy cow!! I'm so jealous. It's going to be like Christmas at your house!
Almacham is offline   Reply With Quote