Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2012, 10:33 PM   #41
alice_hallett's Avatar
alice_hallett
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 418
My Mood:
Thanks for the welcomes!

Good thoughts and wishes to Maddalena and 812ajack! Also hugs to willownz and hope that taking your NTNP break will help ease the stress of TTC.

Sorry to hear AF appearing for so many. She was supposed to come today for me but got nothing. I also tested this morning and got a BFN. I feel like my cycles are getting longer and longer. Let's keep our spirits up for next month!

Advertisement

__________________
Busy homeschooling mommy to Free-range Eva ('02) and Wesley ('04)
Nurturing my faith in Christ and nervous to be again after 9 years!
Stay cute and organized with Thirty-One!
alice_hallett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 06:23 AM   #42
sasra_nu's Avatar
sasra_nu
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Downstate Illinois
Posts: 4,872
Re: TTC 30+ April 23 -29

Welcome, Alice!!

Sorry for those of you getting a visit from AF. Hate her!! Hopefully this will be the month for a lot of you/us!

Helen - hope the NTNP brings you good luck! We were NTNP 2 months ago when I had a chemical... I really think there is something to not trying so hard.

AFM - 9 DPO - BFN yesterday, will test again today (I do best with 2MU). I usually don't get the really early BFPs thought - 11DPO seems to be when I get mine.
__________________
Sarah - BF, CD, & cosleeping graduate, SAHM turned WAHM to Violet Ruth - 10/07
My ebay - EUC & New Kids' and Adults' Clothes and Other Great Finds
Missing my 11-week angel baby 6/11, CP 2/12, and 10-week angel baby 1/13 "Too beautiful for earth" Still waiting and praying for our RAINBOW
sasra_nu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 07:14 AM   #43
812ajack's Avatar
812ajack
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,549
Re: TTC 30+ April 23 -29

Welcome Alice!

Well started my OPKs this a.m. Got a BFN but expected it cause I think I should be O'ing on Monday. Just testing a few days early since my cycle has been kind-of wacky so to make sure I don't miss it!
__________________
Happily Married 1- DS age 11 DD age 9 and DD age 7 DD age 5 and DD age 3 and DD age 2 and our newest little man born 1-15-15
812ajack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 08:16 AM   #44
american_mommy's Avatar
american_mommy
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Ontario, Canada but my heart is in Virginia
Posts: 1,867
My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ April 23 -29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddalena View Post
Hi guys. I could NOT resist "trying" to concieve. I feel I don't have time to not try at 37 years old I have very few good eggs left. Sooooo....I took an opk and its ALMOST positive. Here we go cycle 14 woot woot!
I hope this is your month!
__________________
Tammy, SAHM to 6 little monsters, Hayley(13), Tyleigh(11), Justin(9), Riley(5) & Carter(2),Mason(born jan 16, 2013)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/american_mommy
Check out Mamapedia Sweet Deals here:
http://deals.mamapedia.com/?ref_id=3...ontent=hotmail
american_mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 08:25 AM   #45
american_mommy's Avatar
american_mommy
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Ontario, Canada but my heart is in Virginia
Posts: 1,867
My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ April 23 -29

Well, AF is completely over now so just waiting. I was thinking I was supposed to O on next Thurs but it might be Wed. I am really hoping it will be Wed! I told dh he has to stay home on Monday morning so we can DTD while ds naps But it is my only shot because he will leave till Wed night and the chance we could then is slim plus I don't want to on the day I O. He started taking the Fertilaid vitamins this week. I hope he remembers them. He is gone so much though so I can only remind his so much. How long do those vitamins take to get results? Anyone know? I am still debating on whether to get some progesterone cream. I know last month I had a BFP and think my bfing ds caused it to not stick. I am trying to decide if I want to try one more month without it or just get it now. I am nursing him less but he is still nursing.
I just hate this. Nursing has never effected me before but I am 35 now
__________________
Tammy, SAHM to 6 little monsters, Hayley(13), Tyleigh(11), Justin(9), Riley(5) & Carter(2),Mason(born jan 16, 2013)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/american_mommy
Check out Mamapedia Sweet Deals here:
http://deals.mamapedia.com/?ref_id=3...ontent=hotmail
american_mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:49 AM   #46
mommyfrog's Avatar
mommyfrog
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Camano Island, WA
Posts: 6,277
Re: TTC 30+ April 23 -29

I'm 8dpo, so I'll probably test...maybe Saturday. I have strep throat (at least that's what it looks like to me) and I'll be going to the doctor tomorrow. So hopefully that doesn't interfere in any way. I guess I can tell them to prescribe something that is safe just in case I'm pregnant. I'm soooo tired and my house is falling apart around me. UGH!!
__________________
Jeanie, wife of Paul, mommy of Aurora-20 and married (5/23/94), Oliver-18 (12/27/95), Simon-15 (9/11/98), Savannah-14 (4/9/00), Harrison-11 (2/26/03), Genevieve-9 (2/24/05), and Sebastian-6 (4/24/08), Precious Baby Girl (lost 8/10), Magnus-(4/26/14)
mommyfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 01:53 PM   #47
Maddalena's Avatar
Maddalena
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Honea Path, South Carolina
Posts: 2,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by american_mommy

I hope this is your month!
Thank you! We had perfectly timed nookie so I'm hopefull ish. I'm under an immense amount of stress though so i won't get too excited.
Maddalena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 02:02 PM   #48
Maddalena's Avatar
Maddalena
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Honea Path, South Carolina
Posts: 2,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by american_mommy
Well, AF is completely over now so just waiting. I was thinking I was supposed to O on next Thurs but it might be Wed. I am really hoping it will be Wed! I told dh he has to stay home on Monday morning so we can DTD while ds naps But it is my only shot because he will leave till Wed night and the chance we could then is slim plus I don't want to on the day I O. He started taking the Fertilaid vitamins this week. I hope he remembers them. He is gone so much though so I can only remind his so much. How long do those vitamins take to get results? Anyone know? I am still debating on whether to get some progesterone cream. I know last month I had a BFP and think my bfing ds caused it to not stick. I am trying to decide if I want to try one more month without it or just get it now. I am nursing him less but he is still nursing.
I just hate this. Nursing has never effected me before but I am 35 now
I started my dh on fertilaid almost 3 months ago...it says it should take a few months.
Also I couldn't get pregnant while nursing my ds either so at 15 months we weaned gradually...he pretty much weaned himself and it must have been good timing because he never once cried or asked for it once he was done! He actually slept better at night because I started giving him whole cows milk at bed time instead of nursing and i think he got more milk that way. I had a hard time producing the whole time. Anyway ds just turned 19 months and we aren't pregnant yet...this will be cycle #4 w o nursing.
I hear after a chemical you're more fertile for a few months so...I think u have a good chance of concieving this month.
Maddalena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 02:02 PM   #49
Maddalena's Avatar
Maddalena
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Honea Path, South Carolina
Posts: 2,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyfrog
I'm 8dpo, so I'll probably test...maybe Saturday. I have strep throat (at least that's what it looks like to me) and I'll be going to the doctor tomorrow. So hopefully that doesn't interfere in any way. I guess I can tell them to prescribe something that is safe just in case I'm pregnant. I'm soooo tired and my house is falling apart around me. UGH!!
Awww I'm sorry mama!!
Maddalena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 07:45 PM   #50
american_mommy's Avatar
american_mommy
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Ontario, Canada but my heart is in Virginia
Posts: 1,867
My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ April 23 -29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddalena View Post
I started my dh on fertilaid almost 3 months ago...it says it should take a few months.
Also I couldn't get pregnant while nursing my ds either so at 15 months we weaned gradually...he pretty much weaned himself and it must have been good timing because he never once cried or asked for it once he was done! He actually slept better at night because I started giving him whole cows milk at bed time instead of nursing and i think he got more milk that way. I had a hard time producing the whole time. Anyway ds just turned 19 months and we aren't pregnant yet...this will be cycle #4 w o nursing.
I hear after a chemical you're more fertile for a few months so...I think u have a good chance of concieving this month.
I hope I am more fertile! I can't decide if I should try the progesterone cream or not. I know my ds isn't ready to wean. He will not nap unless I nurse him. If he doesn't fall asleep while bfing, he won't sleep. And he is only 26 mths so I am not ready for him to give up naps either! I have gotten him down to 3 feedings a day. I don't know if that will be enough at this point but I can tell my boobs are feeling fuller. He used to drain them so much they felt deflated.
Hmm, i was hoping ti vitamins would work faster. I know dh will not let me buy $30 vitamins often
__________________
Tammy, SAHM to 6 little monsters, Hayley(13), Tyleigh(11), Justin(9), Riley(5) & Carter(2),Mason(born jan 16, 2013)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/american_mommy
Check out Mamapedia Sweet Deals here:
http://deals.mamapedia.com/?ref_id=3...ontent=hotmail
american_mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.