Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-25-2012, 10:22 AM   #1
bkklingerman
Registered Users
seller

BumGenius/FuzziBunz!!!!! SOLD!!!

I am tired of bumping and shipping already. $70 ppd for the entire lot. That is less than $5 ppd/diaper plus all the inserts I have.
Ok here goes! We are switching diaper systems so I am listing all of my pockets for sale. They are all in GUC. There may be some light staining and piling but that does not compromise the integrity of the diaper. The snaps and elastic are all in tact unless otherwise noted on each individual diaper. If my prices are way off let me know! Thanks!

BumGenius 3.0's Snaps (These were converted to snaps by me using KAM snaps) I did replace most of the elastic in the leg gussets when I converted them.

There is some piling on the fronts of most of these due to the previous aplix.

2 yellow $9ppd each SOLD
1 yellow $8ppd (this one has a small tear in the front. I have used it with the tear and after 6 months of use it has never proven to be an issue.) SOLD

3 white $9ppd each
2 blue $9ppd (one is not pictured)SOLD
1 pink $9ppd
1 orange $9ppd
2 green $8ppd (the back elastic in these could be replaced but it is not completely gone. we never had any issues with it.)SOLD

Aplix:
All of these have fuzzy but functional aplix.

3 pink (1 not pictured) $8ppd each
1 orange $8ppd SOLD
1 white $8ppd
2 yellow $8ppd each SOLD
1 blue $8ppd SOLD
1 green $8ppd SOLD
I did order replacement aplix and can send a replacement kit containing the long strip and the tabs for $1.50 extra per diaper. It is very easy to replace.

I also have 2 pinks, 1 green. 1 white, and 1 blue that all need the leg elastic replaced I would be willing to sell these for $3ppd each. I have replacement elastic kits as well which I will include for an additional $.50 per diaper. Unfortuneatly I can't take $2 off of these. Sorry.All BumGenius come with 2 inserts a nb and regular. I have extra inserts available for $2 each. SOLD

FuzziBunz:
These started out as XL's. I bought them when I first started CDing. I had no clue how big that was. So when I got them the elastic was shot and they were huge so I decided to take them apart and cut them down seems how i had to replace the elastic anyways. Now IMO they fit like a M FuzziBunz but much less bulky than a regular M FuzziBunz. My 22# 1 1/2 yo fits in them. We did not have any issues with these after converting. All snaps and elastic are in good working condition unless otherwise noted on an individual diaper.

1 red $7ppd
1 light blue $7ppd
2 yellow $6ppd (The waist elastic in these needs to be replaced but they were used as is without any problems)
1 forest green $7ppd
1 pink $7ppd
1 lavender $7ppd

All FuzziBunz come with 1 microfiber insert. I have extras available for $2 each.

Again all diapers are in GUC. They are not new and have some cosmetic flaws but all are functional. They all come from an animal friendly home. All diapers have been washed in Charlies and mostly lined dried. I ship within 24hrs of payment. I would like to sell in at least groups of 2 to help keep shipping costs down. I would be willing to discount for purchases of 3 or more.

Advertisement

Last edited by bkklingerman; 05-07-2012 at 07:15 PM.
bkklingerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 03:56 PM   #2
bkklingerman
Registered Users
seller

Re: BumGenius/FuzziBunz!!!!!

dinnertime btump
Old 04-25-2012, 07:23 PM   #3
rebekka117
Registered Users
seller

pm'd you!
rebekka117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 07:58 PM   #4
bkklingerman
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekka117 View Post
pm'd you!
Pm'd you back
Old 04-26-2012, 08:00 AM   #5
bkklingerman
Registered Users
seller

Back up to the top
Old 04-26-2012, 10:03 AM   #6
bkklingerman
Registered Users
seller

Re: BumGenius/FuzziBunz!!!!! Take $2 off everything!!

bump for reduction
Old 04-26-2012, 05:35 PM   #7
bkklingerman
Registered Users
seller

Summertime bump
Old 04-26-2012, 07:43 PM   #8
bkklingerman
Registered Users
seller

Bump
Old 04-27-2012, 07:36 AM   #9
bkklingerman
Registered Users
seller

BUMP FOR SOLDS
Old 04-27-2012, 08:54 AM   #10
bkklingerman
Registered Users
seller

Re: BumGenius/FuzziBunz!!!!! Take $2 off everything!! $135 for the lot!

Bump for added lot price