Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-28-2012, 02:05 PM   #31
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Think I got duped!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilylouhoo View Post
My package got delivered to a different city and I lost when i filed with PayPal. I went back and forth with them for a really long time and it made no difference. It said delivered and that was that. Who cares who it got delivered to as long as it was delivered to someone.
really?! What happened to they have to ship to the address YOU the buyer provide? Or did you provide an address that was not your current one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5PrincessMommy View Post
they arrived and they are perfect! So happy and left excellent feedback for seller
just curious, if they had a bunch of high dollar items, how do you know they aren't fakes? I don't buy designer stuff so i have no idea, but i'm curious.

Advertisement

Old 04-28-2012, 03:18 PM   #32
5PrincessMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Mrs_Brady
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tygr2410 View Post
really?! What happened to they have to ship to the address YOU the buyer provide? Or did you provide an address that was not your current one?

just curious, if they had a bunch of high dollar items, how do you know they aren't fakes? I don't buy designer stuff so i have no idea, but i'm curious.
I do my research before hand. One of the things on the glasses is the "coach" on the inside of the arms. I asked for more pictures and they put them up for me. Also the case, the C's need to match up, etc. Basically just google "how to know if Coach sunglasses are real" and it comes up with links and pictures. I've bought a few coach bags before too and finally am to the point where I know what to look for. Most of the high dollar stuff they are selling is perfume. I don't know anything about that. You can tell these were her personal glasses, because the case is definitely used (but she disclosed that).
Old 04-28-2012, 03:21 PM   #33
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

interesting...i always wonder how to know the difference between a real one and good fake for the handbags and accessories. I prob wouldn't buy new, but i'd considered a gently used item, either online or local sale...but i'd be SO sad to put out $$$ and find out later it was a fake.
Old 04-28-2012, 03:24 PM   #34
5PrincessMommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tygr2410 View Post
interesting...i always wonder how to know the difference between a real one and good fake for the handbags and accessories. I prob wouldn't buy new, but i'd considered a gently used item, either online or local sale...but i'd be SO sad to put out $$$ and find out later it was a fake.
yeah there are some GREAT tutorials websites dedicated to telling the difference between a real and a fake. You definitely need to do the research before and if the pics don't show exactly everything you need to vefrify, ask for more. If they refuse, don't buy, b/c if they are real, they won't have anything to hide, and if they are fake and a good liar you will be able to tell by asking for more pictures, kwim? I bought one fake dooney and bourke purse from a thrift store. I hadn't researched those before. Came home and dh told me it was fake. So I went online and sure enough it was. So I took it back and told them its fake and they cant resell it because that is illegal and they said they were going to resell it anyway
Old 04-28-2012, 03:26 PM   #35
5PrincessMommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

here's a link on coach purses:
http://www.bagbliss.com/counterfeits/coach/

http://reviews.ebay.com/How-to-spot-...00000000839005
Old 04-28-2012, 04:01 PM   #36
ServingHim
Registered Users
seller

yay! Glad you got them, you can never tell with the PO!
Old 04-28-2012, 05:33 PM   #37
threelittlehoneys
formerly R***and**********
seller
seller

glad you got them!!
threelittlehoneys is offline   Reply With Quote