Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-29-2012, 04:22 PM   #41
justineybean
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippytoe
Uh oh. Was it supposed to be anonymous? Lol
No, it was just a secret until packages arrived

Advertisement

justineybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 04:37 PM   #42
cherrycoke
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: * May 2011 Mamas - April Chat*

Julia I'm Jeanne, I'm glad you liked the bibs! There were other patterns but the elephants were too cute to pass up

and thanks Tippytoe, DS loves the owl and he's even played with a wipe or two. They're so soft and I'll be using them in the kitchen because they get food off DS's face sooo easily! I loved your daughter's drawing it was a nice touch

Last edited by cherrycoke; 04-29-2012 at 04:39 PM.
cherrycoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 04:54 PM   #43
Zookeeper
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
All right girls, here goes:

Toby will be one on Friday...geez. He is standing and will do a little cruising and LOVES to walk while holding our hands, but no crawling. I guess he will be skipping that...I still worry about it, but I know some kids don't crawl and he is definitely his own person!

He has been a little whiney this week, but I am seeing all the signs for the 55week wonder week, so I think he is right on track there!

From not eating much solids food to devouring everything we put in front of him in 3 months...I am anxious to see what he weighs at a year! He is still nursing strong and I still don't have a ppaf. My skin has been awful though and I have had some signs of fertility, so I think my cycles may be coming back on line This is about the age Quinn was when I got pregnant with Toby. DH and I talked about it and I think we both want a 3rd LO, but we want to wait for another year. We are trying really hard to get our finances straight and want to be in our own house by this time next year. Both my boys were born in rental houses, so I have a really strong desire to have my last baby in our HOME! I want a homebirth, not a rentalhousebirth

I have been feeling pretty cruddy about myself, to be honest. I weigh the most I ever have and stuff is definitely not in all the same places. I have a photographer friend who is working on boudoir...anyway, she offered me a free session and said she thinks it will help me see myself differently, so I am gonna try it We are going to go for an earth mother kind of feel...I will let you know how it goes

We are on our way to Phoenix for a couple of days, DH and I are both off this week, so we have some much needed time together. This is my first vacation since I went back to work. I am really looking forward to it. Here is a pic from just now on our drive!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ForumRunner_20120429_155319.jpg (13.8 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg ForumRunner_20120429_155344.jpg (13.8 KB, 24 views)
Old 04-29-2012, 04:56 PM   #44
Zookeeper
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Sorry I did that pic twice!
Old 04-29-2012, 07:35 PM   #45
watermelon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Great pics Cherry coke!
Old 04-30-2012, 02:29 PM   #46
juliabell
Registered Users
seller
seller

Rachel - the Wonder Weeks are rough aren't they? I'm finding them to be harder as we go along too. The 46th week lasted not 1 week but 4, I think because it combined with teething. I'm hoping the 55th week is a tad easier - we'll be on a cruise and I really don't want to deal with travel and grumpy baby. But maybe all the distraction will make it easier and we won't even realize it? Not sure. But I'm thankful for the book since it reminds me that "This Too Shall Pass!"

I was thinking of doing "boudoir" shots too for DH and my 5th anniversary coming up! He'd think it was weird, but I am interested, too, to see if it makes me feel any different! Let us know how it goes! Earth mother sounds awesome

Toby is so cute! Look at all those teeth! DS has his bottom two and barely his top two. Can't wait to see what he looks like with more teeth!
Wife to B. Mama to M (May 2011.) Expecting #2 (July 2014!)
CD, BF, BW, Waldorf, minimalist.
juliabell is offline   Reply With Quote