Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-01-2012, 10:14 AM   #1
ilka132002
Registered Users

How to trade?

How do i go about trading? I have some baby related things that i would like to trade for prefolds and pocket diapers. Any help would be great!

Advertisement

Last edited by ilka132002; 05-01-2012 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Typos
ilka132002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 11:00 AM   #2
Gita
Registered Users
Formerly: MiamiBaby
seller

My Mood:
Re: How to trade?

You will need to make a post on the trades thread. Say you are ISO (in search of) pockets & prefolds and IHA (have available) baby items (list them individually). Pictures are very helpful, as is TV (trade value) of your items. Be sure to list the condition of your items.

I think you need a minimum number of posts (5?) to be able to PM (private message) people, and 10 (I think, check in FAQ) to upload photos. So go to the forums and reply to some threads to build up your posts number, and also check out the trades thread for examples.

When you ship, always be sure to get DC so you can prove your items were delivered, and ask your trade partner to do the same. And since you are new here, it would be helpful to link to some feedback you have on other sites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilka132002 View Post
How do i go about trading? I have some baby related things that i would like to trade for prefolds and pocket diapers. Any help would be great!
Old 05-01-2012, 11:07 AM   #3
3ringcircus
Registered Users
seller
seller

You can also look through the trades thread and post on anybodies thread that you are interested in trading with.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:50 PM   #4
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

You need to join as a verified seller through paypal even though you are just wanting to trade.

Many moms are starting to establish trade value and then paypal each other the agreed upon amount to *buy* the items. This means neither ends up out actual money but both are protected through paypal.

~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote