Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-04-2012, 04:21 PM   #1
rcarver
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Please Don't Eat the Soap

I made these soaps to be used on the body. Please keep in mind that they do not have the numbing agents that commercial baby soap includes, so they will sting the eyes. These soaps do look like food and some of them even smell like food. Please donít leave them in the reach of someone who will try to eat them. Iíve put a little info on homemade soap on my blog. All of these soaps are made from vegetable oils. My prices include shipping in the U.S. Just PM me with what bars you want.

1 Bar of Soap $5.50 ppd On Sale $3.65 ppd
2 Bars of Soap $10.50 ppd On Sale $8.65 ppd
3 Bars of Soap $15.00 ppd On Sale $12.00 ppd
4 Bars of Soap $19.00 ppd On Sale $15.00 ppd
5 Bars of Soap $23.00 ppd On Sale $18.00 ppd
Add a soap sack to your soap order for $3.00 On Sale $2.00
I can usually ship a lip balm or two for no additional shipping.

Sunnie Soap - has ground orange peel to gently exfoliate. Great for the kitchen sink. Citrus scent with a hint of bacon. Ingredients include: Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Water, Lye, Milk, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Fragrance and Essential Oils, Ground Orange Peal, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) and Glycerin.

2 Bars Left!

Mocha Brownie
Rich chocolate scent with finely ground fair trade coffee beans for exfoliating. Ingredients: Olive oil, coconut oil, soy bean oil, cottonseed oil, water, lye, vanilla, cocoa butter, cocoa powder, coffee beans, fragrance oils, jojoba oil, vitamin E, and glycerine.

2 Bars Left!

Lip Balm
1 for $3.90 ppd
2 for $5.90 ppd
3 for $8.25 ppd
4 for $10.25 ppd
5 for $12.25 ppd
6 for $14.25 ppd

Peppermint
All Natural Peppermint ingredients include:
Beeswax, Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Apricot Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Carnauba Wax, Lanolin, Peppermint Oil, Vitamin E, and Glycerin.

Pink Peppermint:
Same ingredients as All Natural Peppermint with the addition of Red Food Coloring and Ultra Fine Cosmetic Grade Glitter.

Peach
Think canned peaches in heavy syrup. Ingredients include: Beeswax, Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Apricot Kernel Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Carnauba Wax, Lanolin, Flavor Oil, Vitamin E, and Glycerin.

Lanolin Lotion Bar
Lotion Balm (smells like lanolin): Beeswax, Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Jojoba Oil, Lanolin, and Vitamin E.

Hint of Lavender Lotion Balm: Beeswax, Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Jojoba Oil, Lanolin, Lavender Oil, and Vitamin E.

Java
Olive Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Safflower Seed Oil, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Flavor Oils, and Vitamin E.

Grape
Ingredients Include:
Safflower Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Candellia Wax, Olive Oil, Cocoa Butter, Mango Butter, Flavor Oil, Honey, Rice Bran Oil, and Vitamin E.

Advertisement

Last edited by rcarver; 05-09-2012 at 07:08 AM.
rcarver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 08:58 AM   #2
rcarver
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Please Don't Eat the Soap

I'm out of Monkey Farts now.
rcarver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 12:19 PM   #3
rcarver
Registered Users