Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-04-2012, 02:32 PM   #41
doodle19
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of April 30th

So many gearing up for IVF, how exciting!!! Good luck to all of you

Jennifer- glad you are still on track with your goals and appear to me moving forward. My DH actually gave me my Mother's Day gift today. It's a necklace with a charm hanging on it that says "forever in my heart" and has two tiny hearts hanging off of it. So this Mother's Day was specifically dedicated to the 2 we lost and I loved the gift so much. I may never take it off. I didn't know about International Bereaved Mother's Day, that is wonderful and I will celebrate it every year

AFM- We are headed 10 hours to the beach tonight, wahoo!! Nothing like vacation to free your mind from infertility funk. I wish DH would talk to me more about IVF or adoption, but he wont right now and I understand he really wants to take the time to figure things out. It's pretty stressful on him right now, he graduated from college today, has to take his boards, try to land a job, and his sister is getting married in 2 months. So he just like, I'm stressed with everything right now, we'll talk about it in a couple weeks/months. Until that talk we'll hope for divine intervention

Advertisement

Old 05-04-2012, 05:33 PM   #42
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hey everyone, we've decided that our ttc journey has come to a close. We have had way too much stress on our plates and while we are ntnp and open to an adoption if one comes our way we are not going to actively pursue much, at least for now.

I am hoping for bfps for all of you! I'll pop in and see how you all are doing. Please move me to cheerleaders
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 07:31 PM   #43
jacquelinemarie82
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Amy, I hope you find great peace with your decision. It's such a tough one to make. It's hard to let go. Thank you for being a cheerleader though. The rest of us need your support!
jacquelinemarie82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 07:35 PM   #44
jacquelinemarie82
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Love4Leon, so you are doing IVF too? When? Sorry if I am out of the loop with something that you posted that I missed. I desperately need IVF buddies!!!
jacquelinemarie82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 06:19 AM   #45
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Doodle that is great that you got something to remember your little ones by. There is an international bereaved father's day in September too I think. So there are 3 days to remember our little ones by! I hope you have fun at the beach!

Amy - Sorry your journey is at an end. I hope you are blessed in the future with a nice surprise!

Jacqueline - Don't worry about buddies! I have been through over 100 virtual cycles with people (in other words cheered them on in the process of IVF) even if I don't cycle with you I assure you will not be alone!

I hope everyone has a good weekend!
Old 05-05-2012, 08:20 AM   #46
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Amy- I completely understand coming to that decision. Hope you get your surprise BFP or adoption soon!
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 08:22 AM   #47
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacquelinemarie82 View Post
Love4Leon, so you are doing IVF too? When? Sorry if I am out of the loop with something that you posted that I missed. I desperately need IVF buddies!!!
We are looking to start once I get AF- I just have some more bloodwork and then can start BCPs on CD1....

Looks like we will have some IVF buddies!
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 08:24 AM   #48
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc View Post
Hey everyone, we've decided that our ttc journey has come to a close. We have had way too much stress on our plates and while we are ntnp and open to an adoption if one comes our way we are not going to actively pursue much, at least for now.

I am hoping for bfps for all of you! I'll pop in and see how you all are doing. Please move me to cheerleaders
Big I hope this brings your family peace. It is such an emotionally tough journey. Hoping you are blessed with the strength you need during this time.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 02:01 PM   #49
ingrid5699
Registered Users

Jennifer my IVF/ICSI/AH son is HUGE as well-LOL 95% for height and always has been a tall little dude. He's a string bean and has a 6 pack of abs that any man could get jealous of though Oh and both my kids are as healthy as can be. Rarely even a cold despite all day preschool for both.
Best of luck that they figure out your perfect FET combo quickly. Might I aks what type of cancer you had?

Doodle-have a great vacation! Your Mother's Day gift sounds PERFECT.

Amy I understand. Hope you will be able to add to your family anyway.

Jacqueline I'm right here as your IVF buddy. Starting stims May 19th if all goes well.

No real me update today. Still on Lupron, waiting for AF to show but judging from past cycles she will be at least 3-4 days late due to the Lupron.
Ingrid, Mommy to Patrick 12'06 and Aurelia 12'08, Mommy to 6 angel babies-triplets 11'04, baby B 5'06 and our last little angel 2'12, chemical pregnancy 6'12, hoping our rainbow baby will join us in May 2013
ingrid5699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 03:50 PM   #50
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ingrid - Are you an American in Vienna or are you a native? I always wanted to move to a different country.

I had a rare form of lymphoma that is between Hodgkins and Non-Hodgkins. It normally isn't discovered till stage 3 or 4 (the worst stages) but mine was discovered at stage 2 because I wanted to have more children. I had no symptoms when I was diagnosed. I just went in for a routine ultrasound to get my frozen babies and it was located. It was pushing my uterus to the left and my right ovary up. I had 6 rounds of chemo, 20 rounds of radiation, 1 hospital stay due to no white blood cells (yeah they treated me funny then) and a surgery that made it so my ovaries are now on top of my uterus... though I am in menopause so they are basically little appendix's now. I was diagnosed in December 2009 and my son was only 15 months old at the time.

I have more information on my blog if you want to see. It is www.ourunplannedlife.com