Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 05-04-2012, 09:45 PM   #31
Registered Users
My Mood:
Originally Posted by pcjs

How many threads do we need regarding the same issue over and over again just for the attention and trying to keep it alive. If someone wants to research it, they can look at the hundreds of prior threads. If you don't want to circ., don't... why be so dramatic over something so minor in the grand scheme of things. You aren't going to compromise if you have it in your head you don't want to, so just tell your husband its not happening and be done with it. Sorry, not trying to be harsh, but the rounds and rounds of justifying why or why not get old. (then again, its a good distraction from folding laundry).
You are trying to be harsh and no one is being dramatic except for you. You had your son circ'd, but that doesn't mean others have to circ their son. If people want to ask other moms for advice, support, encouragement then they can. If you don't like it then don't read it.

Could you be any more rude to OP by your first statement? Circ'ing is NOT a minor thing. If you had part of you cut off without your permission I don't think you would think it is a minor thing.

sahm to 3 little women and 1 little man who keep me extremely busy and take all of my time away from here!
I have LOTS of toys to sell....My Little Pony, Fisher Price ramp & speedway, Littlest Pet Shop, you name it I probably have it! PM me!
ajane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:52 PM   #32
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Had the circumcision talk with DF!!

That's great! That's pretty much the way my DH reacted when I told him I didn't want to circ this baby. I just told him that I didn't think that was a good enough reason *to* circ when I had so many other reasons *not to* circ (that I had explained to him). Once you know better, you do better. In the end, he agreed not to, since that was his only reason to do it.

ETA: This post is only responding to OP's first post....I didn't read through the whole thread.....
Lora, Wife to my best friend and homeschooling SAHM to:
A (3-07) , K (10-08) , C (7-12) my RAINBOW baby & K (8-14) our Subchorionic Hemorrhage/Chronic Placenta Abruption miracle, born at 36 weeks
Forever missing the baby that left too soon ~ August 18, 2011 ~ 7 weeks, 2 days
love2bmommy is offline   Reply With Quote