Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-05-2012, 10:11 AM   #151
mommyria2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by magdalynaa
Got my last semester of graduate classes wrapped up yesterday. I only have to turn in my thesis in August to be done FOREVER with school. It feels so good not to have a single thing to do this weekend. I just sent DH out for donuts, which I'm going to eat on my couch and then do exactly nothing all day.
Congrats, thats awesome!

Advertisement

Old 05-05-2012, 02:28 PM   #152
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: May mamas weekly chat 4/30-5/6

Nicole! So exciting! I hope your contractions have picked up and you will be holding your newbie soon!
Old 05-05-2012, 04:04 PM   #153
magdalynaa
Registered Users
seller

Do we have any strange full moon activity going on yet??

I've been having some brief pains in my perineum and a lot of movement, but no contractions or anything. I think I had some BH yesterday. I was real crampy. Then again, I ate a metric ton of Mexican food, so who knows? Lol.
magdalynaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:22 PM   #154
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by magdalynaa View Post
I'm lucky that my copay is only $15, but I wasn't sure about such frequent visits either. I go once a week. I usually notice a lot of movement after my appt, and she has dropped a little bit lower the next morning. Not a lot... She's still really high. But getting adjusted definitely makes her move. I notice more pressure the next morning, too..
I noticed i have to pee more, like, 3 times in 5 minutes so bladder isn't totally emptying...which tells me the baby has moved back down where she is suppose to be...well, was atleast...not so much today..hope it's just a fluke

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_just_me View Post
Ends up she has been looking through my Bradley Natural Childbirth book during nap times and wanted to know all about what was going on in the pictures. These are actual pictures of completely naked woman going though labor and birthing the baby I had no idea that she was looking through the book! So I had to explain EVERY. SINGLE. PICTURE and DIAGRAM. In the ENTIRE book. So yeah, she knows all about how everything works.
That's hilarious

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaratliff View Post
Eeep! My water just broke Just a few random contractions so far, but I'm sure they'll pick up soon. It's really happening!
jealous!!!! can't wait for an update

Quote:
Originally Posted by magdalynaa View Post
Do we have any strange full moon activity going on yet??

I've been having some brief pains in my perineum and a lot of movement, but no contractions or anything. I think I had some BH yesterday. I was real crampy. Then again, I ate a metric ton of Mexican food, so who knows? Lol.
Nothing here. Do I have to dance under this full moon? cuz i will...just sayin

We had a yardsale today...i am 39 weeks...not the best idea but i made over $200 and got some space back in the office..so i guess it's worth it..i'm not sure i'm up for labor later though should the blessed event occur. I did notice more mucus when i attempted to do a cervical check in the shower though...just clearish, no bloody show or anything exciting like that...had a few contractions, like every day..so nothing special.
Old 05-05-2012, 05:44 PM   #155
mamaratliff
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Still not in active labor! THis is crazy. I'll have maybe 2 contrax an hour, unless I'm out walking, then they come like mad. But as soon as I step foot back in the house, they go back to boring. MW came this morning, and checked baby's position, said he's posterior which is probably why things are so slow going. But everything is good besides that. Started some goldenseal tincture to hopefully prevent infection and get the contrax going. She thinks it will probably happen in the middle of the night when I'm all relaxed and the kids are all in bed again. We'll see I guess.

Dh and I did go out and kiss under the full moon last night Water broke while I was squatting to get something off the kitchen floor about an hour later.
Old 05-05-2012, 08:20 PM   #156
babylove921
Registered Users
Formerly: mrsdrums1

My Mood:
Hoping for some full moon action tonight. Felt my cervix today, could fill his head..whoop! Dtd, walked...come on Levi!
Old 05-05-2012, 08:47 PM   #157
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

No full moon activity here. Just the regular sporadic contractions. But I'd love for this moon to get the show on the road!
Old 05-06-2012, 05:46 AM   #158
Mommy2LivandNoah
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hoping you are holding your baby Nicole!
Old 05-06-2012, 06:18 AM   #159
babylove921
Registered Users
Formerly: mrsdrums1

My Mood:
No full moon stuff happening here..slept pretty good actually..2 days shy of 39 weeks
Old 05-06-2012, 07:30 AM   #160
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2LivandNoah View Post
Hoping you are holding your baby Nicole!
I was just coming to check!