Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-05-2012, 05:56 AM   #141
wordmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Holly - my thoughts are with your family today. I'm sure it's going to be a very emotional and teary day.

I'm with you mamas on the digestive issues. Sadly my Zantac vacation only lasted one night. I think I'm going to have to avoid anything tomato as it seems to be a huge trigger.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Advertisement

Check out my blog, focusing on the wisdom of wee ones.
wordmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 06:22 AM   #142
tinams8
Registered Users
seller

Re: Junebugs Chat April 29th-MAY 5th!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacyKM View Post
Am I correct in thinking you can use tree tea oil to combat yeast in your diapers instead of bleach? My daughter gets a lot of yeast rashes due to her allergy meds and I would like to stop using bleach to kill the yeast. The TTO that I found was at CVS for $10.99 but it says it helps cuts, scrapes, boils, etc. is that the same stuff? I've never used all natural stuff before lol!
I think I remember using white vinegar, which might be cheaper. But yes, TTO is antifungal. Not sure how much you would add to the washer though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohaas View Post
Been an emotional couple days w/ my sister losing her baby.
I hope the service is healing for all. How wonderful that you have pictures, I'm sure your sister will treasure them.
Old 05-05-2012, 07:14 AM   #143
bluedaisyma
Registered Users
seller

pray for us, ladies. va state frozeour bank aact bc they say dh owes for taxes when he had only lived here 1 mo..it's their error but we cant do anything until mon....meanwhile, rent is past due & they aren't usually understanding
Old 05-05-2012, 11:02 AM   #144
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedaisyma View Post
pray for us, ladies. va state frozeour bank aact bc they say dh owes for taxes when he had only lived here 1 mo..it's their error but we cant do anything until mon....meanwhile, rent is past due & they aren't usually understanding
thats horrible
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 01:05 PM   #145
lemurkinsmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedaisyma View Post
hopefully you can straighten things out on Monday and nothing major happens over the weekend!

AFM- DH and I are being super productive today, my living room is almost done being deep cleaned and organized!! we took a break for lunch and we have to do the kiddos toys and the floors including moving the couches and chairs to clean under them. The rest of my house (mostly the kitchen) looks like a bomb went off but hey its a start! Tomorrow DH is working so I'll putter around with the rest of it.