Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-05-2012, 07:51 PM   #51
jacquelinemarie82
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of April 30th

Jennifer and Ingrid, thanks for the support! Ingrid, I am so excited to hear how this goes for you. Are you blogging about it?

Anyone know of any great IVF blogs? I would love to read up on some real experiences.

Advertisement

jacquelinemarie82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 12:16 PM   #52
ingrid5699
Registered Users

Wow-Jennifer you've been through soooo much. Love your blog and am definitely going to hope your FET is super successful on the first try! I'm a native Austrian but we have lived in the US for a couple of years before having kids.
Jacqueline no blog here. I am not that open about doing IVF in r/l and would always fear that some people who I don't want to know find out. (like my MIL...)
Ingrid, Mommy to Patrick 12'06 and Aurelia 12'08, Mommy to 6 angel babies-triplets 11'04, baby B 5'06 and our last little angel 2'12, chemical pregnancy 6'12, hoping our rainbow baby will join us in May 2013
ingrid5699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 02:00 PM   #53
jacquelinemarie82
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

lol Ingrid! I know what you mean!!!
Old 05-06-2012, 04:07 PM   #54
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacquelinemarie82 View Post
Jennifer and Ingrid, thanks for the support! Ingrid, I am so excited to hear how this goes for you. Are you blogging about it?

Anyone know of any great IVF blogs? I would love to read up on some real experiences.
- I am sure you have seen my blog but I have recorded both IVF's and the IUI that I got the triplets from (that was like IVF only I didn't have the egg retrieval). I blog about it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingrid5699 View Post
Wow-Jennifer you've been through soooo much. Love your blog and am definitely going to hope your FET is super successful on the first try! I'm a native Austrian but we have lived in the US for a couple of years before having kids.
Jacqueline no blog here. I am not that open about doing IVF in r/l and would always fear that some people who I don't want to know find out. (like my MIL...)
- That is great that you could spend a few years here in the states. I have heard great things about Austria, but I have heard Geneva is expensive. Thanks for the well wishes! I wish you luck so you don't have to be here when I am doing my FET.

AFM - I picked up my medication today. I don't need it till Wednesday but I figured might as well. It was only $11. I was impressed! Too bad I don't think the progesterone will be that little! Tomorrow afternoon I am going to go to the nutritionist. Need to make a list of things I do now so I can share them with her. I consume a lot of raw and make fermented products and such. So it could be a long list. Tomorrow morning the Nuvaring will be history... for hopefully a LONG time!!

Oh and if anyone doing IVF wants my excel sheet that I created for when I was doing IVF (it had spots for all medication I was taking, appointments and such), just let me know. I also recently figured out something that I can do on my calendar on my computer/i-phone (both Apple products). I put in a 15 minute appointment for the times that I need to take things. This way I have it one spot without my cheat sheet, which I can't create because I don't know what will be on it yet!
Old 05-06-2012, 09:28 PM   #55
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Hey mamas, so sorry I have been MIA.... We had a great BD schedule this cycle but it got throw off when my MIL went bak into the hospital with her liver an kidney this time...we have made the decision to go to the Hospice room back at home in the hospital an take her off of fluids an meds but give her morphine to keep her comfortable and let her pass gently to the Lord... The doctor said it would probably be days that we had with her so I probably won't be on much this week....
we did BD before and 36hours hater the trigger so FX it was enough but we had plans to BD are lot more to catch this eggie... GL to all you mamas in the TWW and waiting to O. I'll be thinking about you all....
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 09:31 PM   #56
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Oh Carissa- I am so very sorry to hear that your MIL is doing so poorly. I can't imagine. How is your husband? She can't be very old, and it sounds like this was unexpected. I will be keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers- I am so very sorry.
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 11:34 PM   #57
jacquelinemarie82
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Carissa, thinking of you at this time.