Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2012, 09:07 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
3yo screaming bloody murder after nap?

We had a yard sale today, so DS was outside with us playing and having fun. Around 3 we closed up shop and came inside. At about 3:30pm he passed out on the couch and slept until about 5:30pm. Then he woke up crying. Like body shaking sobs. I held him and asked him if anything hurt, and he said no, but he continued to cry...and cry...and cry...

If we try to talk to him he screams like you're pulling out his fingernails. He'll calm down for a second and then he goes right back into it.

I finally had to take him upstairs and put him in his crib. He's still crying.

I changed his diaper (which he fought me tooth and nail on), looked him over for bites, and he is insisting that nothing hurts. He says he 'having emotions', but he can't tell me why.

He seems to be slowing down a bit since I put him upstairs, but he's STILL crying. I don't know what to do! Nothing I do comforts him, and he's screaming so hard at times that I'm afraid he's either going to hurt his throat, break a blood vessel in his eye, or the neighbors are going to call the cops

Has this happened to anyone else?
Kearson: Mama to DS (03/09). I leave feedback if it is left for me first, due to my issues with people doing it incorrectly. Can't stand those yellow notepad icons .
IsaacsMom2009 is offline   Reply With Quote