Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2012, 02:14 PM   #151
Jacksmom716's Avatar
Jacksmom716
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 3,236
My Mood:
Re: Knitters, Hookers, Spinners - April 30-May 7

Thanks Kina It doesn't take too long for me to organize the group buy stuff... but that could all change when WSK gets here from all three dyers LOL! Ask for a ball winder from matt for your birthday! Craig wanted to get me one, but I wouldn't let him spend the money. I told him I'd rather do it by hand, and buy more yarn with the money HAHAHAHAHA (I'm a true addict :P )

Advertisement

__________________
Manda
Find me on Ravelry!
Jacksmom716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 03:27 PM   #152
Scaethach's Avatar
Scaethach
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Newberg, OR
Posts: 6,326
Re: Knitters, Hookers, Spinners - April 30-May 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberP View Post
FO! They just finished drying and I have to leave for the baby shower in an hour! I am really excited to give these away! Normally, I have to pry my fingers off of my knitted items to gift them, but I can't wait to see Mary open these and the soaker! I am so excited!



Gorgeous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacksmom716 View Post
Thanks Kina It doesn't take too long for me to organize the group buy stuff... but that could all change when WSK gets here from all three dyers LOL! Ask for a ball winder from matt for your birthday! Craig wanted to get me one, but I wouldn't let him spend the money. I told him I'd rather do it by hand, and buy more yarn with the money HAHAHAHAHA (I'm a true addict :P )
I love my swift but rarely use my ball winder. Thankfully Carl made my swift for me from scrap, so it cost me like $4, not a huge yarny sacrifice
__________________
Mindy
Spinning/knitting/crochet mama behind the Woodland Pixie
Mama to Pi 9/14/08 Pixie 6/5/11 and Baby E 5/2/13 !
Like my Facebook! Etsy
Scaethach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 07:58 PM   #153
bluesaddle's Avatar
bluesaddle
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 2,499
My Mood:
Re: Knitters, Hookers, Spinners - April 30-May 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberP View Post
FO! They just finished drying and I have to leave for the baby shower in an hour! I am really excited to give these away! Normally, I have to pry my fingers off of my knitted items to gift them, but I can't wait to see Mary open these and the soaker! I am so excited!



Beautiful! Love them!


A WIP. A birthday skirty for my DD's 1st birthday. I'm starting a matching one for my DD1 right now. This one needs an icord still. I can't wait to see them wearing them with the matching shirts made by Zootz T's!
__________________
Pamela - Canadian knitting/dyeing mama Loving my husband, my girls E and L, and our little guy A expecting another LO in July!
bluesaddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 08:56 PM   #154
Scaethach's Avatar
Scaethach
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Newberg, OR
Posts: 6,326
Re: Knitters, Hookers, Spinners - April 30-May 7

Awww Pam, that's adorable. Does it have a built-in soaker too?
__________________
Mindy
Spinning/knitting/crochet mama behind the Woodland Pixie
Mama to Pi 9/14/08 Pixie 6/5/11 and Baby E 5/2/13 !
Like my Facebook! Etsy
Scaethach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 09:39 PM   #155
bluesaddle's Avatar
bluesaddle
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 2,499
My Mood:
Re: Knitters, Hookers, Spinners - April 30-May 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaethach View Post
Awww Pam, that's adorable. Does it have a built-in soaker too?
Yup, it has a built in soaker. DD1's won't have a soaker though, as she is PT'd.

Thanks! I really like the A-line skirt look. I usually do a pleated skirt, but love the clean lines of this one.
__________________
Pamela - Canadian knitting/dyeing mama Loving my husband, my girls E and L, and our little guy A expecting another LO in July!
bluesaddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:13 PM   #156
iluvmyortiz1122's Avatar
iluvmyortiz1122
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 2,812
My Mood:
Re: Knitters, Hookers, Spinners - April 30-May 7

Got some FO's this weekend

WSK Aqualina on Merino/Silk



Lollytree Once Bitten on 80's superfine

__________________
Nicole--Proud wife, WAHM to DD1 P & DD2 J
Cupcake's Closet on HC DS :: Facebook

iluvmyortiz1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 10:14 AM   #157
Fairyblue's Avatar
Fairyblue
Registered Users
Formely: aidan_madisons_mom
seller
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: South Seattle
Posts: 12,537
My Mood:
Re: Knitters, Hookers, Spinners - April 30-May 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmyortiz1122 View Post
Got some FO's this weekend

WSK Aqualina on Merino/Silk



Lollytree Once Bitten on 80's superfine

YUm Aqualine is such a gorgeous colorway. I knit Pam's RHS with it. ♥
__________________
Angela Knitting & Fiber Artist & JK Stylist
to my crew Madison, Aidan & Matthew

Fairyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 10:21 AM   #158
zootzmomma's Avatar
zootzmomma
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,355
My Mood:
Re: Knitters, Hookers, Spinners - April 30-May 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesaddle View Post
Yup, it has a built in soaker. DD1's won't have a soaker though, as she is PT'd.

Thanks! I really like the A-line skirt look. I usually do a pleated skirt, but love the clean lines of this one.
Oh that turned out beautiful, they are both going to be adorable!!
__________________
Mama to Dustin(3/94),Skylar(5/96),Noah(5/03),Tristan(8/10)
ZooTZbaby is Now Open on Etsy
https://www.etsy.com/shop/ZooTZbaby?ref=hdr_shop_menu
zootzmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 10:22 AM   #159
zootzmomma's Avatar
zootzmomma
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,355
My Mood:
Re: Knitters, Hookers, Spinners - April 30-May 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmyortiz1122 View Post
Got some FO's this weekend

WSK Aqualina on Merino/Silk



Lollytree Once Bitten on 80's superfine

Those are mouth drooling gorgeous Nicole!! I just received my first scrap of handspun in a scrap lot that I bought. Wow, I see why everyone loves it so much. going to have to post it to see if anyone know the colorway or who spun it.

Gorgeous!!!
__________________
Mama to Dustin(3/94),Skylar(5/96),Noah(5/03),Tristan(8/10)
ZooTZbaby is Now Open on Etsy
https://www.etsy.com/shop/ZooTZbaby?ref=hdr_shop_menu
zootzmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.