Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-13-2012, 08:59 PM   #41
quinnNjesse
Registered Users

Re: Any CDers in the Burlington area?

Green ninja is in Ancaster but they don't have a storefront...

Advertisement

quinnNjesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 09:05 PM   #42
quinnNjesse
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3LittleC's View Post
I'm in Hamilton and I make pockets (with PUL and Microfleece), fitted pockets, longies and more.

The link is in my siggie
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisycat37 View Post
I live in Burlington. I justt recently bought some stuff from the clothdiapershop in St. Catharines. I picked it up as I have family in Niagara. I keep meaning to go to Snugglebugz looks pricey. I also work in TO and pop into Diaperez at Jane&Bloor now and then. The girl who made Baybee was from here, but she is no longer making dipes, also another etailer was here but is now in Mount Hope, forget the name, forbabywithlove I think.
I was pals with Amy of baybee. It was sad when she stopped making dipes as she was so good and cared so much. But she decided to focus on homeschooling her 3 children...she has recently moved even further away...sad!
Old 04-13-2012, 09:08 PM   #43
quinnNjesse
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpohl View Post
i`m in burlington. hey there mapsgirl fancy seeing you here!
i`m interested in knowing more about the kushies aio. a friend used one - she said it was like a shower curtain for the exterior and fell apart as soon as she washed it. anyone have any comments on them? $4 is a great price!
i agree that snugglebugz is way too pricey. i'd like to know more about the diapers that the wahm in hamilton is making - i couldn't find any info on the website, just stuff about knitted pants/skirts etc.
I HATED Kushies AIO's when I tried them 9 years ago. Blowouts and leaks and they were cheap but also SEEMED cheap too kwim?
Old 05-08-2012, 09:36 AM   #44
brittbuceta
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Talking Re: Any CDers in the Burlington area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamelated View Post
There's another cloth diaper store in the Hamilton just opened in the fall. Called re*diaper (rediaper.ca). It's inside a lovely children's consignment store called Little Bird (littlebirdhamilton.com). Prices are great and the advice was super helpful.
I love that store. The people there are very nice and the prices are reasonable. It's also a plus that I live down the street from it
It deffinatly would be worth it to check it out if you're in the neighbourhood.
brittbuceta is offline   Reply With Quote