Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-08-2012, 08:26 AM   #21
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of May 7th

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacquelinemarie82 View Post
slimy, WOW! big news for you all!

I hope I don't get side effects from the birth control....sigh....but I will just do what I have to do I guess. We should hear back about our financing this week. I'm sure we will be fine with getting it but it is a big step to just know that is taken care of.
I hope not too! I hate the side effects of BCPs, but I also haven't been on it more than a month here or there for over 10 years when I would let a dr convince me I needed it for endo. I'd stay on less than a month, hate it and go right back off. Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon View Post
It is through Fertility Lifelines. The program is the Compassionate Care Program, though I am having trouble finding an application online for it- and it has been super tough getting through to them on the phone. My RE told me about it.
That sounds awesome! Hope it works for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon View Post
Susan- It is in the News and Current Events Forum.

Updated to here.
I can't even find that forum!?!

Advertisement

slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:27 AM   #22
jacquelinemarie82
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

I'm so glad to hear that. You have been through so much.... I hope that you continue to have peace and move forward.
jacquelinemarie82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:33 AM   #23
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I can't find it either....

AFM.....Last night was day 3 on my stims....I go on Thursday am for a scan to see how they're growing...I'm feeling pretty crampy so I'm taking that as a good sign! I really hope that retrieval is before the 18th but who knows??? I'm so anxious about this!
Old 05-08-2012, 08:48 AM   #24
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by finleyjudemommy View Post
I can't find it either....

AFM.....Last night was day 3 on my stims....I go on Thursday am for a scan to see how they're growing...I'm feeling pretty crampy so I'm taking that as a good sign! I really hope that retrieval is before the 18th but who knows??? I'm so anxious about this!
Good luck, Hope they are growing well!
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:48 AM   #25
Melmonkey
Creator Of The Pixie Skirtie<br>www.hyenacart.com/Melmonkeyszoo
seller
seller

My Mood:

Slimy- huge hugs and yay for progress. Your heart is healing

AFM: That one idiot who has perfectly spaced kids has ticked me off to no end, I pray that she sees the hurt she has caused to all of us who are struggling......
Old 05-08-2012, 12:14 PM   #26
jacquelinemarie82
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

What do you mean "perfectly spaced"? There is no such thing. Each family does what they think is best and for some that means 18m tor 2 years and for others that means more like 4 or 5 years....even more. It's just a preference. She sounds like a jerk though and I haven't even seen the thread. (lol!)

Susan, how exciting!!! So is that retrieval for an IVF?
jacquelinemarie82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 12:39 PM   #27
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Hey mamas!
Still waiting on MIL to meet the Lord but she is slowly declining... The staff of hospital and hospice are wonderful and trying to do everything hey can for us and for mom keeping her comfortable.
I'm CD19 and I believe 5dpo so needless to say the situation with my MIL is keep my mind off of the 2ww!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 01:17 PM   #28
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacquelinemarie82 View Post
What do you mean "perfectly spaced"? There is no such thing. Each family does what they think is best and for some that means 18m tor 2 years and for others that means more like 4 or 5 years....even more. It's just a preference. She sounds like a jerk though and I haven't even seen the thread. (lol!)

Susan, how exciting!!! So is that retrieval for an IVF?
Yep! This is our third fresh cycle.....
Old 05-08-2012, 03:30 PM   #29
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

The news and current events board is an opt in board. You have to opt in for it on the main control panel.

jacquelinemarie82 - Congratulations on starting BCP! That is a good step forward! That tells me also that likely you will be ready for an early July ER and ET.

doodle19 - Glad your having a good time!

slimy72 - Yay on moving forward!! I bet your body will do great too! I am glad you were able to go back into that room. I know I have had times like that in my past where I had to deal with things like that. Last summer I dealt with some boxes of stuff that we had and just boxed up from after when I lost my daughter. It was like opening a time capsule but I am glad I opened it now. Also with Sunday being International bereaved mother's day, I watched a video of my daughter that I hadn't really watched for years. I think the hardest part for me was hearing the dates. The last video we have of her is December 28 (2006) and she died January 5 (2007). She was playing in her baby gym and it was hard to believe that she had basically a week to live.

finleyjudemommy - Good luck on Thursday! And I would be willing to bet money on your ER being before the 18 if your on day 3 of stims. Especially if your already feeling it! Yikes!

JCPACandMommy - I am sorry your having to watch that. I am glad your mind is off the 2ww though!

AFM - Well my teeth are clean and last night the alarm didn't go off. So all is well here! I went grocery shopping this morning and that was fun! I thought I was doing well then I got to the last store and I hit my budget. We are trying to stick to a budget of under $150 a week for groceries. I think once the CSA (fruit and veggies) kicks in we will be able to do it, but right now we are going to be slightly over. I still need to get 2 gallons of milk (at least) from the farmer this week. However it did make me feel good to hear that the regular grocery store charges $6 a gallon for milk and I get my raw milk for $6.50 a gallon. So that is good.
Old 05-08-2012, 05:07 PM   #30
meeshkasheeba
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Slimy, what all have you done for your endo? I have done tons and I have now been put on a "time out" for at least 3 months on Lupron after discussing all options. I am not thrilled, but I am trying to hear him out because we have done an awful lot in the past 18 months trying to get a sticky bean with no luck. I have now been diagnosed with endo (which I have had at least 10 years) and a new dignosis of PCOS and adenomyosis so I felt backed into a corner on the lupron.