Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-08-2012, 08:55 PM   #21
bezbabe
Registered Users
seller

Re: Anyone hoping for a certain gender??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett's mommy View Post
I would like a boy but I'm hoping for twins so maybe i'll get one of each
this is almost us...lol...my 5 year old knew we were pregnant before we did (she said something about a baby in my tummy the week that it turns out we conceived) and then within a couple days of me poas, all my kids started talking about what if we had twins (we hadn't even told them yet that we are having a baby!) so they've got me wondering...lol...i would be thrilled if we had twins although i'm thinking this one might be a boy and the thought of twin boys scares the poop right out of me...lol...either way, we won't find out until my routine u/s at 18 wks.
i'm inclined to think boy but i don't really trust my gut since i've been wrong more times than i've been right...lol...another girl would be easier since we have baby girl stuff but the seasons are all wrong so i guess that doesn't make too much of a difference. i don't know, i think boys just scare me a bit. i have no brothers, i'm not close to my dad and my son didn't come to live with us until he was almost 3 so i don't have any experience with boy babies. and most of what my son does now just makes me shake my head and roll my eyes...lol...

Advertisement

Old 05-08-2012, 09:01 PM   #22
christina2babyboys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have had four boys in the last 6 yrs (DH and I have been married 6 yrs btw) so I REALLY want a baby girl. I will be happy with whatever the Lord gives though. WE dont us BC and plan on having as many children as the Lord sees fit so eventually I will most likely get that sweet baby girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by charirosey View Post
After having 2 boys I'm SOOOO ready for a girl!!!!!!!!! Hubby has mentioned a few times this is the last one (heheeh, we'll see....) so I'm really hoping for a girl. There's abt 3 days from the last time we DTD and when I ovulated so if we're having another boy then DH has some SUPER strong willed male sperms!!!

I've got to have a girl though....I love to sew and make things and have a bazillion and one tutorials bookmarked of things I want to make. I even have the material picked out for girl bedding I'll have my US done around 18 weeks which will be around July 19th. It can't come soon enough!!!
Old 05-09-2012, 06:27 AM   #23
HaleysMommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I've got two girls and would prefer a healthy baby. Of course I secretly want a boy but I also want a girl. I'll stick with healthy
HaleysMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 01:42 PM   #24
coquelicot
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Since we already have a girl and may not go for any more kids after this, we'd like a boy. DH more so than me as he doesn't have any brothers, and his dad's brother never had kids, so it's more or less on him to carry the family name (never mind his nephew who has it because he was born out of wedlock, but anywho...). At this point, I'll just take healthy.
Old 05-09-2012, 05:31 PM   #25
Edensmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm hoping for a third girl!!
Edensmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 05:53 PM   #26
hawkeyegirl2003
Registered Users

My Mood:
Honestly, a small part of me really hopes this is a girl. I have three nephews and I'd like to have the first girl. Of course, I'll be over the moon excited either way.

hawkeyegirl2003 is offline   Reply With Quote