Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-09-2012, 08:51 AM   #1
yellowrose28
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
azure standard?

I saw a few people posting about azure standard? Sell me on it! I have a catalog that came today that I have been flipping though, but it is pretty overwhelming with it's 350 pages!!! I am not in a state the delivers by truck, so I would need UPS shipping. Please spam me with this, we are going to all organic and farm raised and I need help and guidance!!

Advertisement

Old 05-09-2012, 09:30 AM   #2
vjbakke
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: azure standard?

I'm sorry to say that I don't think it's worth ordering from Azure unless you have the monthly drop off option. Shipping will make things way to expensive. Do you have many local organic options? We live in a small town and organics are limited and expensive, we do a monthly drop off order. Saves us money, but Food is heavy and UPS charges a ton for shipping.
vjbakke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 12:21 PM   #3
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yeah I also don't live in a truck area yet (called them about this earlier this year and they said they are expanding) and I decided against doing it. Though part of me considered driving to Ohio to get products from them as it might be cheaper for me to do things that way. It is just a long ways across Pennsylvania and that seems like a waste for what I would be saving.
Old 05-09-2012, 07:31 PM   #4
redbirdlady
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

You might want to start up a drop spot in your area. Our area recently got a drop location simply because someone started up a Facebook page, word got around, and that was that. I'm not sure what all is involved in doing that, but it's worth a shot.

We go through staples like beans, rice, and baking products like crazy, so I'm always getting my money's worth in those items in bulk from Azure. There are a lot of processed things in the catalog, and if you shop sales at your local stores, you may be able to beat the prices on some of it, so check the prices carefully.

I agree that it's likely not worth it unless you are doing a drop-off.
redbirdlady is offline   Reply With Quote