Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-10-2012, 10:16 AM   #11
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: 8 lots of random stuff :) Updated with shipping costs!!!

I'd like to enter lot 1 and 7 please! I don't have a very funny story but it;s kind of cute. I was out to lunch with my LO (3 months old) the other day and the restaurant owners granddaughter (4 years old) was there. She was very fascinated with LO, hugged him etc...then pulled this guy over to him and said "touch him he's soft!!"

Advertisement

And my vintage shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/usedbutnotabused
waterisntsomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:53 AM   #12
skippy77
Registered Users

I don't want to enter; I just wanted to share a couple stories.

Yesterday I recieved a Mother's Day gift from my husbands parents; it included some dark chocolate. So today I went to change my 12 mo olds diaper, and my 2 yr old daughter follows sometime later chewing on a mouthful of chocolate. I ask, "what are you eating?" She replys, "chocolate." So I ask, "who said you could have chocolate?" She chews and looks at me for a moment, and then says "Grandma gave me chocolate." (Grandma lives thousands of miles away, but she knows who sent me the gift). I had to laugh. What a little smartie! Grandma loved the story.

Another short one. I had my son in the wrap while grocery shopping (he was only a couple months old). A little boy asked me if that was my baby, and I said yes. Then he asked if the baby was still in my tummy. LOL. What a sweet little boy.
skippy77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 11:23 AM   #13
4ksmommy
Registered Users

I would like to enter for lots 4 and 7!

My funny story for the day is the memory of laughing hysterically with my for year old yesterday a he tried to help me get my wiggly 5 month old in a mei tai carrier on my backfor the first time. We were all three sitting on the floor tangled up with the straps and laughing
4ksmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 11:52 AM   #14
threekstrio
Registered Users
seller

I'd like to enter for #6 please.

My little boy told me
"Mommy, the more I think about it, the more I love you!!"

threekstrio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:27 PM   #15
mali
Registered
seller
seller

I'd love to enter for lot #1.

DD is a big talker and getting a larger and more accurate vocabulary. But one term that she hasn't mastered yet is "Swim Suit". She calls them "swim soups", which is just so adorable and cracks DH and I up every time.
mali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 04:45 AM   #16
princessdreams2
Registered Users
seller

Hi! Please enter me for #7! I have WAHM dipes in the same prints for my twin boys, so these loveys would complement nicely!

I was at the playground in March, on an unusually nice day, waiting for my doula to meet us for a visit. I had just nursed my boys who were 3 months at the time, so we were just hanging out on a blanket. An energetic little boy came over to us, about 4 years old or so, and he said with excitement "Can I pet one of your babies?!?!?" I gently thanked him, but said the babies are just for looking.
princessdreams2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 06:19 AM   #17
itti bitti harajuku mini
Registered
seller

we would love to try to win the girly diapers....my daughter only has boyish/gn diapers....we'd love to add some girly ones to the mix!
itti bitti harajuku mini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 07:29 AM   #18
StarryEyedSurprise
Registered Users
Formerly: btrfli81
seller
seller

My Mood:
I would love to enter for 1 and 5, now that I found out our baby on the way is another girl.

Not so funny but cute.. Yesterday when my almost 10 year old got off the school bus, my almost 5 year old was telling her about the ultrasound yesterday and Alexia interjects.. Well is it a girl or boy? Kylie yells "gir!!" And Alexia responds with a disappointed "oh". Lol poor girl.

Sent from my phone using DS Forum.
StarryEyedSurprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 08:42 AM   #19
Hands&Fire Pottery
Registered Users
Formerly: hello2000
seller

My Mood:

Please enter me for #7.

Thanks!

Oh, my funny story is that I got asked at Goodwill last week if I qualify for the senior discount- I just turned 40 in March and had my 3 year old and my 4 month old along. I guess it was a rough day-

Last edited by Hands&Fire Pottery; 05-12-2012 at 08:44 AM.
Hands&Fire Pottery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:42 PM   #20
mypeanut09
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

#1 and #6. What size are the fitteds?

Funny story....I work in customer service for a large hotel chain and we had a person complain one day because they did not have enough washcloths in their room. The front desk clerk said they would bring them another one. Turned out the hotel was sold out and they did not have ANY more washcloths left. The clerk went to WalMart to buy the guy a washcloth and returned 10 minutes later to give it to him. He said it took too long to get it and asked us to give him a free night. Over a washcloth?? Okay maybe it isn't funny to you, but it is humorous some of the little things people complain about.

I love Kissed by the Moon & I'd love it if you shopped my affiliate link! Feel free to PM me with any questions!

mypeanut09 is offline   Reply With Quote