Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-29-2007, 11:51 AM   #1
kcprochazka
Registered Users

My Mood:
Wool with "regular" clothing?

We're really loving wool for summer. It's so breatheable and soft! We use Loveybums for night time and I have shorties for daytime (with some Royal Buns interlock soakers on the way). I also have a few longies and a few that I'm planning to knit. So how do I use wool with "regular" clothing? Will the interlock Royal Buns work with jeans or dresses? How about knit soakers? The longies I can use by themselves, so no worries there.

We just started CDing a little over a month ago, so I have only CDed in summer! Just thinking ahead to what I'm going to need for fall/winter! Thanks!

Advertisement

Babywearing, CDing, BFing, HSing Mama to a 9 year old boy, 8 year old fraternal twin girls, 4 year old identical twin boys, 2 year old baby boy Quinn and hoping to welcome our rainbow baby in the Spring!
Avi: The girls at 1.5 years old in Blueberry Minkee Pockets!
kcprochazka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 12:15 PM   #2
jee_jee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Wool with "regular" clothing?

wool with regular clothes is just as easy as long as you have something trim fitting. I really like a good quality fitted with a WCW pull on under it. last night was kinda cool here so I got to test it out under some pants on my son, and it was no big deal at all. now with my royal buns, it might show a bit more bc of the fuller cut and it adds just a bit of extra bulk but its no impossible. and I also used a wool wrap with a trifolded prefold in it and of course that went just fine under regular clothes too. honestly you have nothing to worry about! HTH
jee_jee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 01:10 PM   #3
kcprochazka
Registered Users

My Mood:

Wonderful! I had heard about compression leaks and wasn't sure if that would extend to pants or not. We really haven't had any problems with wool so far - I'm loving it and use it as much as I can! And I just picked up a bunch of Northern Essence Wool Wash samples - I can't wait to get them! Yum!
Babywearing, CDing, BFing, HSing Mama to a 9 year old boy, 8 year old fraternal twin girls, 4 year old identical twin boys, 2 year old baby boy Quinn and hoping to welcome our rainbow baby in the Spring!
Old 07-29-2007, 01:22 PM   #4
CadenJames062503
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I use my pull on covers (rainbow waters is my fave!!!) and my snap on covers (baby it's you) under clothes with no problem! I woudn't use knitted wool under pants. But under dresses is just to cute! I just find with knits there sometimes can be compression leaks when there is to many layers over it!

Heavenly Huggers Preparing for Winter 40% Off Sale!
CadenJames062503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 01:50 PM   #5
kcprochazka
Registered Users

My Mood:

Oh good - thanks! We have some Baby its You snap covers too and absolutely LOVE them! I'm so thrilled they can wear them with everything! We've been so spoiled lately because we've just been letting the girls hang out in PFs and wool. I'm very happy we can keep using them - gives me an excuse to buy more!
Old 07-29-2007, 01:51 PM   #6
tararaboomdeea
Banned
sitesupporter

I use my Pull ons from WCW and Luxe under clothes all the time. Even jeans. I had a Royal Buns soaker too that my baby just outgrew and it was trim enough under his clothes as well.
tararaboomdeea is offline   Reply With Quote