Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-11-2012, 07:58 PM   #161
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Junebugs Chat May 6th-12th!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedaisyma View Post
I don't get undressed or lay down until they are right there with the swab. Or I get back up and walk around, etc. I have also opened the door and stuck my head out, gotten dressed, etc. Me, not patient!

So I am panicking that I am not ready at all. We need to fix the tub and toilet and get a few things and DH is so fracking tired all the time he is pretty worthless at home lately. and ds cold is progressing- slight fever and he will randomly shriek and grab his ear, stomach or throat. sooo....can't have the baby right now!
ooo me too....especially since sis is leaving. ill actually have a nursery for the baby assuming we can get that room gutted and put back together in time. new carpet. walls repaired and repainted, new fan, new curtains.....

Advertisement

JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:15 PM   #162
bluemoonbutterfly
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaelynsmommy61607 View Post
I don't miss that!! Are you 36 weeks?
I am 34w3d. I guess the office I go to figured I was close enough to 35 weeks to go ahead and have the test.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedaisyma View Post
I don't get undressed or lay down until they are right there with the swab. Or I get back up and walk around, etc. I have also opened the door and stuck my head out, gotten dressed, etc. Me, not patient!

So I am panicking that I am not ready at all. We need to fix the tub and toilet and get a few things and DH is so fracking tired all the time he is pretty worthless at home lately. and ds cold is progressing- slight fever and he will randomly shriek and grab his ear, stomach or throat. sooo....can't have the baby right now!

I don't know why I went ahead and got undressed. I had a feeling that would happen.

Hope things come together soon and your lo gets to feeling better soon.

Last edited by bluemoonbutterfly; 05-11-2012 at 09:04 PM.
bluemoonbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:54 PM   #163
tryinforthree
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortcake2386
so we may not have to file papers. turns out we are doing some needed remodeling. the table and couch have to be moved outside and the locks will probably be changed-i lost my key darn it the courthouse said if we tell her to leave and she refuses(not sure why she would???) then we may have to do something. but technically she isnt paying rent and there is no contract or anything.
I had to lol at this! Thanks for that:0) good luck on the sisters ladies I could never do it. I love my sisters but not enough to live with them again. That was over rated growing up and I would not do it even if our mom begged me!
Afm not too bad. Almost done being pregnant and tired of feeling shooting pain in my hoo hoo. My daughter is doing a fashion show downtown tomorrow so baby can come any time after that is done now. I also got my new washer and dryer hooked up! I am in love. However after running a couple loads I think I will use the old one for diapers as I need it for hubby's work stuff anyways. The HE and low water level scares me that it just won't clean them like I need so I just can't bring myself to use it for them. Aside from that nothing has changed. My kids are still crazy little monsters and hubby is still on strike from sleeping in the bed with me and has taken residency on the couch. Let me pretend to cry as he thinks sleeping alone in my king size bed is a bad thing. Lol love the man but I love sleeping alone and stretching out!
Happy birthday to miss poppy. Hope she is doing well also.
Wife to an overworked spoiled hubby who is a major brat! DS who is 9 loves to blame the little one DD who is 3 and my drama baby There is always an adventure to be had with them We are currently expecting number 3
tryinforthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:19 PM   #164
scrapandsewon
Registered Users

My Mood:

I finally decided to order some prefolds! One, I really enjoyed using them on my babies in the past. And two, there is just no way that I will get as many diapers sewn as I will need. Plus, I figured, if I didn't break down and order them, I would end up buying disposables to get us by, and the prefolds are a better investment than disposables, and can be used as doublers for night time, if needed. So, I made the plunge last night! Can't wait to get them in the mail.

Then today, I went to Babies R Us and raided their clearance racks! 50% off of the clearance price! I picked up a couple 0/3 mos outfits, for Meredyth, and two dresses for next Spring. Then six outfits for my sister's DD's 1st birthday.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:26 PM   #165
lemurkinsmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Well DH got to be home early! yay! and we only have one munchkin tonight, DS is visiting grandma for the night. So we are going out to a movie (yay!) I've been craving movie theater popcorn lately We're leaving as soon as DH picks up the baby sitter. I'm kind of excited, its been awhile since we've went out and we got this really nifty movie ticket package for like half the price of what we'd normally pay to go to the theater!
Old 05-12-2012, 07:23 PM   #166
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller

I think baby has dropped!! My other two were born within just a few days of dropping. Maybe he'll be a mother's day gift!!
Old 05-12-2012, 08:42 PM   #167
scrapandsewon
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsAsh
I think baby has dropped!! My other two were born within just a few days of dropping. Maybe he'll be a mother's day gift!!
Or maybe he will move back up for you?
This little one did just that a week or so ago!
If he makes his appearance tomorrow, I hope all goes well for both of you!!
Old 05-12-2012, 09:54 PM   #168
lemurkinsmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I got a few things done today! my house is clean again, DH cleaned out the van tonight and installed the carseat and I did some sewing too! Im having some cramping and back ain tonight though, kind of crossing my fingers for a mother's day baby just cuz then I'm not stressed while DH is gone (he'll be able to delay his work trip a few days if I have baby). Anyways here's some of what I did for sewing! I also cut up fleece liners and made some inserts for a few NB pockets a friend made and passed on to me.

embellished prefolds

Sushi set is all DONE!!
Old 05-12-2012, 10:02 PM   #169
Only
Registered Users
Formerly: hu**rees
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapandsewon
I finally decided to order some prefolds! One, I really enjoyed using them on my babies in the past. And two, there is just no way that I will get as many diapers sewn as I will need. Plus, I figured, if I didn't break down and order them, I would end up buying disposables to get us by, and the prefolds are a better investment than disposables, and can be used as doublers for night time, if needed. So, I made the plunge last night! Can't wait to get them in the mail.
I am having hubby order 12 newbie AIOs because I have zero desire to sew PUL as I'd planned and after I finish up these six fitteds this weekend I think I am done sewing newbie diapers and will take a break and move on to smalls in a few weeks or when I feel up to it.

Did you order GMD prefolds?

Austen 06/12
Only is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 07:23 AM   #170
scrapandsewon
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugstrees

I am having hubby order 12 newbie AIOs because I have zero desire to sew PUL as I'd planned and after I finish up these six fitteds this weekend I think I am done sewing newbie diapers and will take a break and move on to smalls in a few weeks or when I feel up to it.

Did you order GMD prefolds?
I went with Imagines.